LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Day started out so terribly. My girlfriend had an allergic reaction and her face was all contorted from it. She was crying in the hospital. She was more worried about me missing the game than her condition. Doc comes in, gives her a shot, and she was completely back to normal in 30 mins. Raced home just before kickoff and watched the game. What a day.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Day started out so terribly. My girlfriend had an allergic reaction and her face was all contorted from it. She was crying in the hospital. She was more worried about me missing the game than her condition. Doc comes in, gives her a shot, and she was completely back to normal in 30 mins. Raced home just before kickoff and watched the game. What a day.

Same Doc must have given the good stuff to Staley as well.
Originally posted by cciowa:
i am so sick of our fans whining about the calls in every game this year. the packers were upset on the field and probably took some shots but they were very good afterwards in their thoughts about our team and what the niners did to them. for the first time in a month we were the bullies for four quarters. lets hope that continues, i feel many of the fans are scared of seattle and while i do not think the hawks are in the players minds like the rams are, if we are to play seattle, i hope the team gives a good effort unlike the last time. i figured we would either win big or lose big and i was right. the only reason i thought we would lose is due to roman. for the first time since the bears game, the man actually called a good game but that being said, i still want him gone

I thought this game was called pretty well.
Anyone find the locker room speech video yet?

i am so sick of our fans whining about the calls in every game this year. the packers were upset on the field and probably took some shots but they were very good afterwards in their thoughts about our team and what the niners did to them. for the first time in a month we were the bullies for four quarters. lets hope that continues, i feel many of the fans are scared of seattle and while i do not think the hawks are in the players minds like the rams are, if we are to play seattle, i hope the team gives a good effort unlike the last time. i figured we would either win big or lose big and i was right. the only reason i thought we would lose is due to roman. for the first time since the bears game, the man actually called a good game but that being said, i still want him gone

You gotta be kidding me. You were not right. Everything you posted was how we suck balls. Now you come in and try to play it as I thought we would win big or lose big only cause of Roman.

Delusional is what you are.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

You gotta be kidding me. You were not right. Everything you posted was how we suck balls. Now you come in and try to play it as I thought we would win big or lose big only cause of Roman.

CC, you were a beacon of pessimism all week. You called nothing duder.
The only call I saw that was obviously just wrong was that PI on Brown near the end of the game. TBrown almost lost his mind over that one and Harbaugh didn't even realize it was defensive PI for a while after it was called because it was so obviously offensive pass interference. Horrible call.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Finley is the most overrated player in football. Dude has never had more than 770 rec. yards in a season, and has averaged 497 yds per season for his career and 3.4 TD's. his physical ability/having Rodgers has always gotten him this hype that hes never lived up to.

He was also mostly a non factor last night, so i dont know where this "we" business comes from. A correct PA call on Nelson wouldve sealed a 21 pt. victory. We beat you at your best. If you come into the game with every media personality hanging on your nuts as favorites, and singing the "GB finally healthy" praises, you cant go back now and say you werent flat out beat.
still drunk or how have u managed to hit the "A" instead of the "I" on your Keyboard (PA call on nelson) ;)
has anyone noticed our passrush?
Originally posted by communist:

You mean how we rush 3 and blitz Willis? Or how the pocket constantly collapses around Rodgers?

Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

CC, you were a beacon of pessimism all week. You called nothing duder.

I'm glad he's still around. He did fear Roman, even if not for the right reasons. Let's move on and talk about how we'll pluck the feathers of those Falcons.
Tues 5pm PST

NFL Replay
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Tues 5pm PST

NFL Replay

or right now.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by communist:

You mean how we rush 3 and blitz Willis? Or how the pocket constantly collapses around Rodgers?
agree,, but i really thought we should have had more sacks cuz the line of the packers is not good at all. i am hoping for better things sunday without having to blitz willis., aldon was to quiet for me saturday
  • Garce
  • Veteran
after the TD to crab... kaep says, "all we do is win!" lol....

it seems like they had charles woodson doubling vernon all game... except the one play where hawk was on him and the 9ers torched them for it.
Share 49ersWebzone