LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by allday:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

Originally posted by THEB:
Well theres the ball game

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
GAME

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
alex smith is better , was dumb decision

Originally posted by MFRONE:
Get warm Alex

Originally posted by niners94:
Put in Alex!

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Can we bench CK already? Please

Originally posted by taney71:
We need a QB who plays mistake free football and doesn't take unnecessary risks.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Where is Alex Smith?

Originally posted by jcashen87:
If we cant get a score by close to the end of the 1st quarter i would seriously consider getting Alex in the game

Originally posted by MFRONE:
Kaep had a wide open lane to run for a first, guy is over his head

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
put alex smith in... kaep looks lost in there

Ye of little faith....

Did you flip threw 300+ pages for that? If so props to dedication.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Not for him, that was the end of the game for him.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Ye of little faith....

Looool. Ridiculous reactions

Lol. Looks like the text messages that were rolling into me last night.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Ye of little faith....

im sure there are some stupid posts in all of your 83. The difference is i have a life an cant bother wasting my time digging them up.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Can someone put something like this together for all the REF b***hing also? Outside of the last PI I thought they did just fine but the Ref b***hing has been hitting all time highs around here.

I was very surprised, the refs had a great game besides that last PI it was pretty clean
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Can someone put something like this together for all the REF b***hing also? Outside of the last PI I thought they did just fine but the Ref b***hing has been hitting all time highs around here.

I was very surprised, the refs had a great game besides that last PI it was pretty clean

I didn't like the call on goldson either.
Originally posted by THEB:
Ye of little faith....

im sure there are some stupid posts in all of your 83. The difference is i have a life an cant bother wasting my time digging them up.

So your time is better served responding to his/her post?

I think the refs felt sorry for the Packers and had to gift them that last TD. It also made Rodgers stats look better which the NFL always wants for Rodgers.
Originally posted by diablo:

I didn't like the call on goldson either.

He came in late helmet to helmet. It looked pretty much like a flag to me. Hell they missed Ginn holding so overall I thought they did well. But there were people say they are out to get us and they are trying to help green bay that is just a bunch of crap.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

I think the refs felt sorry for the Packers and had to gift them that last TD. It also made Rodgers stats look better which the NFL always wants for Rodgers.
The NFL only cares about the NFL, That was just a bad call.

Well they are 2-0, or 0-2, against themselves this year.
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
I didn't post during the game but great win , super happy which will get me through night shift

was reading this thread ( pages 150-164 ) and it made me wonder.....

What do the kap haters/Alex lovers do when kap makes good plays ? Do you sit shaking your head, saying alex could have done that, hoping that kap makes a mistake to justify your POV?

its so obvious the potential that this offense now has. Pocket prescence has improved dramatically and everyone just seems to be excited. That throw to vernon and the 50+ yd rushing td gave me goosebumps.

I supported Alex and was rapt when he put it together but kap is now the man and I'm fully behind him. He's getting more and more confident and to bounce back from the first drive in his first playoff game was a clear indicator that harbaugh made the right move and kap is ready to lead this team.

P.s not trying to wind anyone up....

If there was ever a doubt as to who should be the 49ers starter going forward, last night ended it. This is not a slight on Alex but high praise for Colin.

It has been said of Colin before, but did anyone notice how Colin - once again - led the 49ers down the field for a score immediately following a turnover? That's keeping cool under pressure.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Jan 13, 2013 at 9:15 AM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I saw this and couldn't help but get flashbacks of Williams.
Originally posted by bzborow1:
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
I didn't post during the game but great win , super happy which will get me through night shift

was reading this thread ( pages 150-164 ) and it made me wonder.....

What do the kap haters/Alex lovers do when kap makes good plays ? Do you sit shaking your head, saying alex could have done that, hoping that kap makes a mistake to justify your POV?

its so obvious the potential that this offense now has. Pocket prescence has improved dramatically and everyone just seems to be excited. That throw to vernon and the 50+ yd rushing td gave me goosebumps.

I supported Alex and was rapt when he put it together but kap is now the man and I'm fully behind him. He's getting more and more confident and to bounce back from the first drive in his first playoff game was a clear indicator that harbaugh made the right move and kap is ready to lead this team.

P.s not trying to wind anyone up....

If there was ever a doubt as to who should be the 49ers starter going forward, last night ended it. This is not a slight on Alex but high praise for Colin.
This. Could Alex won the game last night I think he would have but Kaep just gives you more options than Smith. Will he make a couple of mistakes you bet but the good out ways the bad.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
So your time is better served responding to his/her post?

So your time is better served getting in other folks business?
Share 49ersWebzone