There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

This is going to be great! if we can start and finish the packers season with losses that would make me do this....
Originally posted by 49erSooner:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by 49erSooner:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Someone please make a Facebook cover photo for this game!

YEAH!!!!!

is it mean to say that thing is ugly?

oh well beggar can't be choosers (but if someone is down to make a nicer one with actual players on it, ill definitely use it)
Thats from my Bro DeHunt on face book, he makes ,ost of the ones you use most likely lol, and he f..king rocks

GO NINERS!!!!

haha not hating at all! I just don't like the font and how it says who its created by and 'its our time to shine'. Still appreciated though
does the packer defense make you guys nervous?
We will lose by 9. I can feel it.
Originally posted by ninerfreak:

playoff games make me nervous

playoff games make me nervous
Originally posted by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT:
This is going to be great! if we can start and finish the packers season with losses that would make me do this....

...then beat the Seahawks and the Patriots again for ring six. I could seriously die happy. Ok, we're getting ahead of ourselves...

Their offense ? Yes.

Their defense ? Not at all.
So, which team has the more suspect kicking game?...

Do both teams just go for it on 4th-and-whatever between the 30 and 40 yard lines?
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
So, which team has the more suspect kicking game?...

Do both teams just go for it on 4th-and-whatever between the 30 and 40 yard lines?

Lets just hope we dont need Akers for the game-winning FG. If thats the case, Id rather go with Cundiff

Not as much as their offense. -Tonight's game was show-fluff, the Chiefs D would have been able to shut down Webb with all the obvious plays leaning on Peterson (Webb was throwing to invisible receivers in the dirt tonight).

Vikings D shut the Packers down for at least two quarters, but never took advantage of it, and their defense eventually got tired. -Which is why we have to control the clock, score, and get aggressive at the slightest case of our D f**king it up for us.

When I mean aggressive, I mean going for it on 4th and 5 when needed (as GB did tonight), and as Harbaugh practiced against the Cards last weekend.
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Rodgers is scared talking about the Niners

Boyz II Men need to make another wager with him!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Not as much as their offense. -Tonight's game was show-fluff, the Chiefs D would have been able to shut down Webb with all the obvious plays leaning on Peterson (Webb was throwing to invisible receivers in the dirt tonight).

Vikings D shut the Packers down for at least two quarters, but never took advantage of it, and their defense eventually got tired. -Which is why we have to control the clock, score, and get aggressive at the slightest case of our D f**king it up for us.

When I mean aggressive, I mean going for it on 4th and 5 when needed (as GB did tonight), and as Harbaugh practiced against the Cards last weekend.

And NO PREVENT DEFENSE if we go up a few. Pisses me off that we let teams back into it playing soft.
Pack are down to backups at LT, C, and RT.