There are 165 users in the forums

What team in the NFC do you not want the 49ers playing in the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What team in the NFC do you not want the 49ers playing in the playoffs?

I will be honest and say Seahawks. A division opponent that matches up real well against us and has alot to prove. Great run game, great D, Mobile QB, and capable WR's.

Really nervous for this game, and will be even more nervous if we see them in the playoffs.
Cowboys aren't currently the rivalry it used to be(what is Romo so famous for?), have respect for the Packers(plus Rogers being a lifelong Ninerfan felt like should have been drafted by 9ers), but would say Giants have been more of a challenge for this 9ers team. See what Kap can do with them! Was AWESOME to see Brady and the Patriots go down in Foxborough. Love to see domination in Seattle tonight. GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we aint scared of s**t!!!
No team really scares me.
Giants, I guess.
I fear more useless polls like this
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 16to87:

What's wrong with the poll? In a sense, all polls (except actual elections) are useless.
Originally posted by fryet:
Originally posted by 16to87:

What's wrong with the poll? In a sense, all polls (except actual elections) are useless.

Heard it said that elections are as well!!!
Seattle. It's difficult to beat a team 3 times in one year.
Playing and beating ourselves is the worse fear I have. It can come against any team. Rams, Vikings, and Giants were prime examples this year.

Seattle because we are similar anything can happen. Not scared of ny would love to play them and get that revenge.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the packers cuz they are playing four quarters right now and we are not
Seattle and NY scare me the most. I think we match up well with everyone else. Atlanta doesn't scare me much.
Hate to say it, but the Giants....and GB at Lambeau b/c it is tough to beat a team twice, especially at their place. Got to get the 2 seed so that we one, get a buy, host GB rather than going to Lambeau and avoid a 3 vs 6 matchup vs the Giants, if they get in as a WC and not the east champ.
Originally posted by Happs:
NONE!!! I believe we are a Super Bowl Championship team. Which in and of itself means we fear no one. Bring on anyone. I believe in the Niners and do not fear anyone.

This all the way
Share 49ersWebzone