There are 172 users in the forums

What team in the NFC do you not want the 49ers playing in the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What team in the NFC do you not want the 49ers playing in the playoffs?

link to relevant thread

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/168400-which-team-you-fear-most-playoffs/search=49erfaithful49
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the rams
Originally posted by 49amane:
Im afraid that Im not afraid of any team, and that scares me

Originally posted by Happs:
NONE!!! I believe we are a Super Bowl Championship team. Which in and of itself means we fear no one. Bring on anyone. I believe in the Niners and do not fear anyone.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
I only fear us beating ourselves..

I agree....
The Giants, the Giants and the Giants.
I don't care. I don't fear any team under any circumstances.
Dez Bryant is really f*cking good. A big douche but he's really good. Great size, speed, and strength. Reminds me of TO in a lot of ways.
~ The Giants are super dangerous to this team as they have proven many times.
~ The Packers at Lambeau. Tough to beat a good team twice. And January at Lambeau is not good for us.
~ Seattle. Super tough to beat a good team 3 times in one season. Assuming we win tonight that is.
Rams
Considering the Giants aren't gonna make the playoffs I'd have to say Minnesota
I don't wanna see the Giants or the Seahawks in the playoffs. The Giants are so bipolar that playing us will probably briung out the best in them and Cruz gave Rogers problems last time, Seahawks I just hate and don't want them to have any type of success.

I actually wish we got the opportunity to the play the Giants. I don't think they have it, and if we beat the crap out of them that would be a huge confidence booster.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Seattle. Homefield advantage doesn't account for 30 points. We are simply outmatched offensively. Wilson is inhuman and getting better every week. He plays with our speedy D like a damn yo-yo.
Originally posted by vaden:
Seattle. Homefield advantage doesn't account for 30 points. We are simply outmatched offensively. Wilson is inhuman and getting better every week. He plays with our speedy D like a damn yo-yo.

I told you guys he would be good. But people just laughed and made fun of it in the NFL Talk thread.
Originally posted by vaden:

Wrong, and more wrong. We were outmatched by offensive play calling, defensive gameplanning, and overall fatigue and endurance. The bright side of this embarrassing ordeal is that this game may have reestablished the level of urgency and humbled those on the team that needed it before the playoffs.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Atlanta, cause J. Jones and White will eat Rogers alive
Share 49ersWebzone