There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
First game I will have missed in about 4 years tomorrow... Have to work since homeboy covered for me last Sunday. Kind of wish I would've just worked but I thought we were going to come out and play better against Seattle.

Oh well got playoffs off, so one game isn't going to kill me. I think anyways.

Aww man ur gonna miss out big time because the game will be over after halftime and Alex Smith will have his final snaps as a 49ers QB.

That's what people were saying against the Rams, Viking, Rams and Dolphins.. Arizona just might come out looking to make a statement. We always played our asses off the last game of the year even when we had s**t records. I would expect them to do the same, especially the contract guys.

Think it's going to be a better game than most expect unless AZ is gonna flop. Think they will play us tough. We still win, but not a complete blowout.

And it would be cool to see Alex go out there. Curious to see how he'd play. Might come out looking to make a statement himself and have teams get a better look at him.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 29, 2012 at 11:08 PM ]
i just the watched 1984 superbowl,we need to get back to the superbowl.
[ Edited by stunder49 on Dec 29, 2012 at 11:15 PM ]
  • kush
  • Veteran
First game I will have missed in about 4 years tomorrow... Have to work since homeboy covered for me last Sunday. Kind of wish I would've just worked but I thought we were going to come out and play better against Seattle.

Will quote this if/when you bash Kap after the game
Originally posted by kush:

Will quote this if/when you bash Kap after the game

Sweet!
Will be traveling to Mexico City today. I should be arriving there around 3pm (Game starts at 3pm local time in Mexico City) so hopefully I don't miss too much and the game isn't delayed. Must watch!
dont care how we win 1 point or 30 points, just win....
This is gonna be an ugly, ugly win which will cloak us into the playoffs with doubt, right where we want to be. -Momentum doesn't mean s**t.
CUT EM UP!!!!!
GAMEDAY!!

Lets take this division, tired of messing around...
  • THEB
  • Veteran
So Donte Whitner posted goodnight on twitter like 10 mins ago. Someones gonna be tired come game time unless he doesnt wake up until like 2 hours before game time.
Originally posted by THEB:
So Donte Whitner posted goodnight on twitter like 10 mins ago. Someones gonna be tired come game time unless he doesnt wake up until like 2 hours before game time.

Brian Hoyer is causing him to be sleepless
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
i hope aldon gets those 3 sacks today go niners
I hope aldon gets three sacks, Adrien Peterson breaks Eric Dickersons record on way to beating the Packers, and the Rams upset the Seahawks.