LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
dont care how we win 1 point or 30 points, just win....

this team has to win big today,, are you telling me you would be happy if this team stumbles around for two quarters like the keystone cops they were the last time they were at home? winning by one point today against a terrible team is the second worst thing that could happen today
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hopefully he Aldon Smith has some sacks today and gets the record.

Go Niners. Win the west.

i like aldon but i do not feel he will be as effective without justin in there. if i am right then we have a problem on top of the lack of a pass rush problem we have had all year long
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
it's a great day for a NFC West title

Go Niners !!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by susweel:
it's a great day for a NFC West title

Go Niners !!!!

This!!! Lets do this!!
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
I don't see Aldon ineffective without Justin.He got pressure and almost had some sacks against Wilson(Russell is just a slippery mofo ask Brooks) I think the real issue without Justin is Willis and Bowman having to shed an extra man.I hope Aldon breaks it just so he removes the he can't do anything with Justin Stigma
Can't wait to get some new NFC West Division Championship gear!

Take care of business,
A win here would be...a blowout, without letting them tie the game in the fourth quarter, and making us sweat it out. Only problem is we dont need a game plan to beat these guys,could make us soft(er) for the playoffs. Get a big lead, and KEEP the lead, as to rest everybody! We are supposed to be the best in the west, lets turn this thing around for good and show em why!
Gave up my seats in November, because i thought we would be in first by now! Ugh!
[ Edited by goldrush49 on Dec 30, 2012 at 9:58 AM ]
The fiesta is almost here

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
dont care how we win 1 point or 30 points, just win....

this team has to win big today,, are you telling me you would be happy if this team stumbles around for two quarters like the keystone cops they were the last time they were at home? winning by one point today against a terrible team is the second worst thing that could happen today

Yes because all that matters is a W
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Will be traveling to Mexico City today. I should be arriving there around 3pm (Game starts at 3pm local time in Mexico City) so hopefully I don't miss too much and the game isn't delayed. Must watch!

Only drink bottled beer while watching the game, not the water or drinks with ice cubes
Our next 2 game win streak starts today
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hopefully he Aldon Smith has some sacks today and gets the record.

Go Niners. Win the west.

i like aldon but i do not feel he will be as effective without justin in there. if i am right then we have a problem on top of the lack of a pass rush problem we have had all year long

He will get some!!!

This QB can't dance away will Wilson

Won't try telling you what to think or feel... but me? I'm gonna relax.. enjoy what there is to enjoy.. and be happy with a win in any form.

No need for stress today.
Share 49ersWebzone