LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

Is anyone here going to the game on Sunday?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Be careful guys. I'm serious, the Seahawks fans don't like us, don't be stupid.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Damn...news just said flying tomorrow is going to be nuts. Errgggg....I hate delays.

Holidays son! What did you expect?! Especially after Friday the work week just ended so everyone is traveling lol.

Has nothing to do with holidays.. weather is f**ked up out here
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Be careful guys. I'm serious, the Seahawks fans don't like us, don't be stupid.

It depends on where you are in the stadium.

For the most part, as long as you don't get in anyone's face and try to pick a fight there, you'll be fine. The 200 level are where I found the troublemakers (and most hammered fans) usually are.

Security is pretty good over there, they have a mix of in-house security and Seattle PD patrolling all the time. They're pretty aggressive about throwing out fans on both sides that have had too much to drink and start harassing others.

Where I'm at is usually full of couples and/or families, so you really have to turn the nastiness down a notch and learn to be sociable unless you wanna get tossed.
What would happen if I showed up to CenturyLink with an OKC jersey
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Make a WZ sign..you right in the camera view for FGs/EPs

This. Either make a big "WZ" or "WEDB"

WEDB would be fuggin hilarious.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
What would happen if I showed up to CenturyLink with an OKC jersey

Yeah be careful guys. Alcohol + Seaturds fans = bad combination. Cheer, but keep a low profile. Don't go freaking nuts and start taunting everybody.
Originally posted by Chico:
They have pregame inside next to the stadium...Cowgirls outside after the game is lots of fun.

Ive been to cowgirls.. Definitely gonna hit it up post win ;-)

Look out for the indian guy in the 80's metallic gold jacket.

Post in here if theres a niners fan meeting point... We've got a crew of 23 people rolling down together.
[ Edited by VancouverNiner on Dec 22, 2012 at 3:06 AM ]
Niner fans always roll deep in Seattle. I expect to see a nice sea of red on tv tomorrow.
This will be the 3rd 49ers game in Seattle. Excited to go to the football game.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niner fans always roll deep in Seattle. I expect to see a nice sea of red on tv tomorrow.

I'm going to be looking out for this.
Im hoping theres enough niner fans to effect the crowd noise.
Originally posted by VancouverNiner:
Im hoping theres enough niner fans to effect the crowd noise.

A bunch of us, including a few from Vancouver, are meeting at 1230 at Showbox SoDo.
1700 1st Ave S.
Agreed VancouverNiner. I hope we can affect the noise.
And since CLink is the loudest outdoor stadium in the NFL, if there's going to be lots of Niners fans there (there was a LOT last year), we need to use that to our advantage too. Tell your friends, tell everyone that's sitting around you to make as much noise as they can when the Seahawks' offense is on the field! No excuses for being quiet if you're on the visitors' side!

12th man vs. 12th man? Would be epic stuff. It would be most interesting if the stadium the Seahawks rely on for disrupting the visiting team was suddenly turned against them.
[ Edited by Protoman on Dec 22, 2012 at 11:29 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone