LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

Is anyone here going to the game on Sunday?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just wondering. I'll be in Section 123, 10 rows from the end zone, deep in the heart of Hawks territory. Should be a good time!
[ Edited by Protoman on Dec 19, 2012 at 7:00 PM ]
49er fan represent !
Yes, I'll be on the 40 yardline in the lower bowl. I live in WA so it's not nearly the trip it would be for most of you guys to get here...
Make a WZ sign..you right in the camera view for FGs/EPs
Section 312 Row EE Seat 1
[ Edited by RollinWith21n52 on Dec 20, 2012 at 4:32 PM ]
Im driving down from vancouver canada saturday... Anyone know of any good pregame spots?
I usually bring my truck and mini bbq to tailgate in the main front parking lot but the weather forcast dosent look great so probably just hit a bar or two.
[ Edited by VancouverNiner on Dec 21, 2012 at 12:32 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Make a WZ sign..you right in the camera view for FGs/EPs

This. Either make a big "WZ" or "WEDB"
Will there be a webzone meet-up at the tailgate?
Oklahoma City Thunder legend Gary Payton will show up in a Justin Smith jersey
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VancouverNiner:
Im driving down from vancouver canada saturday... Anyone know of any good pregame spots?
I usually bring my truck and mini bbq to tailgate in the main front parking lot but the weather forcast dosent look great so probably just hit a bar or two.

They have pregame inside next to the stadium...Cowgirls outside after the game is lots of fun.

• Chico
  • Veteran
I've been to 2 Seahawk games and HATE their fans! They act like they are 10 time SB champions and walk on water. They get drunk, stupid and threaten anyone around them. I will NEVER go to another Seahawk game as long as i live!!! ....well, unless someone pays me $1 million...then, i will consider it
Flying up tomorrow.
I'd make a sign with Russells wilsons wife on it and see if you can get it on camera lol. That face she made is so damn scurry and funny
Damn...news just said flying tomorrow is going to be nuts. Errgggg....I hate delays.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Damn...news just said flying tomorrow is going to be nuts. Errgggg....I hate delays.

Holidays son! What did you expect?! Especially after Friday the work week just ended so everyone is traveling lol.
Share 49ersWebzone