There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers v Pats NFL REPLAY

Is it just me, or is Alton getting held under his shoulder pads? Is that legal?
Originally posted by NavyNinerFan:
Is it just me, or is Alton getting held under his shoulder pads? Is that legal?

I noticed him getting held repeatedly.
I see a lot of hurry up offenses in our next few games... They exposed our Def as being human..
Aldon was getting held the whole effin game!!!
Game of the year.

That s**t had everything.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
Aldon was getting held the whole effin game!!!

yup

So what time Pacific did this start? Will it show again? I am guessing I am late to the show as they are talking about Mark Sanchez right now.....
Originally posted by BayArea:
So what time Pacific did this start? Will it show again? I am guessing I am late to the show as they are talking about Mark Sanchez right now.....

18:30
Damn I missed it, are they showing it again?
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
I see a lot of hurry up offenses in our next few games... They exposed our Def as being human..

I would not be worried by this. We where not facing just any regular offense out in Foxboro. Other teams will not be duplicating the same type of success against our defense, even using the same no-huddle scheme.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
Aldon was getting held the whole effin game!!!

Yeah he was. But Refs were letting both teams get away with some holds on the oline.I don't remember more than a couple of holding calls during the game,

As far as Davis' deal about the catches go. I think it was just Vernon being competitive and wanting to make a difference in the game. I was pleasantly surprised how Moss kept him in check though, I sure hope he sticks around next year.
why doesn't nfln list who's on nfl replay?? All it says is "replay of this weeks game...blah...blah" doesn't tell you WHO! pisses me off. I wanna DVR it but unless you're watching you have no idea who's playing.
Originally posted by NavyNinerFan:
Is it just me, or is Alton getting held under his shoulder pads? Is that legal?

Too bad Harbaugh didn't cry and moan like the giants coach did when he lied about Smith holding. That crybaby did this before the game was played so the refs would call penalties that weren't even there. Let him cry all he wants while watching the Super Bowl at home.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 49,393
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Wow did you just hear Vernon b***hen about catches and Moss screamed at him "dog this aint the game for that.... Get you blocks and the catches will come"... We were up 17-3 at that point and lookung great. I think Vernon just lost a lil tiny weenie bit of respect from me.

heard that too, he was clearly complaining about his catches and he felt he was open as well but kaep went to Delanie on that play
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Wow did you just hear Vernon b***hen about catches and Moss screamed at him "dog this aint the game for that.... Get you blocks and the catches will come"... We were up 17-3 at that point and lookung great. I think Vernon just lost a lil tiny weenie bit of respect from me.

heard that too, he was clearly complaining about his catches and he felt he was open as well but kaep went to Delanie on that play

Cant blame VD tho...considering that he's always been the top receiving threat, and then you got Walker, Moss, and Crabs catching touchdowns national tv, against the best team in the NFL, you're going to want your share of the spotlight.


That's why I'm so glad Moss is on the team, his leadership is priceless!
...