There are 195 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers v Pats NFL REPLAY

Kap looks for the homerun everytime he drops back. That boi aint playin!
Wow did you just hear Vernon b***hen about catches and Moss screamed at him "dog this aint the game for that.... Get you blocks and the catches will come"... We were up 17-3 at that point and lookung great. I think Vernon just lost a lil tiny weenie bit of respect from me.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Wow Moss is a true leader. Who would have thought?

I definitely never thought so given how the media portrays him.
I hope we resign moss!
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Wow did you just hear Vernon b***hen about catches and Moss screamed at him "dog this aint the game for that.... Get you blocks and the catches will come"... We were up 17-3 at that point and lookung great. I think Vernon just lost a lil tiny weenie bit of respect from me.

Yeah I heard that too.
You have to love his poise during alll that crazy s**t!

He's a competitor and wants the ball. We need guys like that.

Jerry Rice did the same thing.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

He's a competitor and wants the ball. We need guys like that.

Jerry Rice did the same thing.
OK thats one take on it!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

holy s**t... what did vernon say exactly?
It makes me sick to know that we just backed up and let them drive down the field without forcing them to earn a thing.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Dec 18, 2012 at 7:22 PM ]

I have the game recorded and would like to see that. What part of the game did this happen?
Ok it probably wont be on the regular game recording. You know replay has those sideline moments and that one was caught. He was sitting visibly upset and Moss was very animated in telling look this aint the game for this. It was a little after Delanie TD. We up 17-3
Ok it probably wont be on the regular game recording. You know replay has those sideline moments and that one was caught. He was sitting visibly upset and Moss was very animated in telling look this aint the game for this. It was a little after Delanie TD. We up 17-3

Thanks...Will check it out when I get home.
Originally posted by Garcia:

holy s**t... what did vernon say exactly?

At the beginning it was quick could tell exactly what he said. But you could clearly tell by how Moss responded
This comeback is painful to watch.

I can't believe we survived this onslaught.

Really with we had HAralson for some depth and one of the OLB rookies we drafted panned out.