LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Should we let Nike "go for it" on a new niner uniform?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should we let Nike "go for it" on a new niner uniform?

Although, I go back to the "62" season, I would love to see a new progressive uniform design. For instance, I like the new Sea Hags uni. I think Nike could do a lot with our colors. Your thoughts...............................
i like the 50's style
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Do not F with our uni's
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
NO! I waited over 10 years for the look we have now. please don't change it.
Most noticeable thing on the new Seahawks jersey is the lime green swoosh.

Im a big fan of our uniforms as is... they are classic (although I still wish they used the old gray rather than mustard yellow on the pants)
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
I like our uni's.. liked them better with reebok.. btw the seaf*ggs uni's are terrible.. look like an arena team,
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

not a change but a throwback..like a real throw back not a ten year ago throwback
no
I hated the shaded number and different color red. I want anything that closely resembles the 80s look and nothing else.

This thread is just super!!!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

THIS

now i'm waiting for them to change the "49ERS" back to the old style
No I like them how they are. Hopefully we never wear those god awful Steve Young white pants uniforms. Nothing has ever been as ugly as those. You think the Steelers bumblebee throwbacks are bad? Wait until you see us in those white pants throwbacks..
We are in a new era. The Harbaugh era. Walsh had his look and I am proud of it. I am not into superstition. We are just good. Uniform changes won't make us bad. We should have a look that marks this new era. We can have numerous looks including the throwback Red and Silver.
I'd kind of like to see the 1963 uniforms just once as an alternate.

Share 49ersWebzone