LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

Oddly, the SEA/GB debacle of an outcome could work in our favor...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just thought about this today...if, and only if, we beat SEA on Sunday, then the BS win that they had over GB in "Hail Mary Gate" will actually help us (assuming we beat AZ - and I cannot fathom us losing to AZ). That would keep us 1/2 game over GB for the #2 seed even if they win out. Had the game actually been recorded as a W for GB (as it so clearly was), then we would need help to get the #2 seed even by winning out.

Of course, this is all moot if we lose on Sunday, because then we would still need help for the #2 seed.

Just found it interesting, since I was so pi**ed when that game happened.
Wow, great point...thanks VANiner.
wtf lol
Originally posted by VANiner:
Wow, great point...thanks VANiner.

I agree.

I was rooting for Seattle in that game. I have never slept on Green Bay, I am still terrified of what they can do. We just witnessed what Brady can do when given an inch. Rogers can do the same type of thing. I don't want to play in their building.

I am much less afraid of Wilson, even though he creates some problems.
right now it is setting up in the 2nd round of the playoffs to be GB at SF or SF at GB, if the 3rd seed wins its week one playoff game.
GB could lose @Minn, doubtful however, so yeah we NEED to win out
The call at the end of the Seattle/Green Bay game was correct.
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:

lol

Well what if we tie SEA
Interesting point. I would almost still prefer seeing the seahawks miss the playoffs, but we might still get that.
It's better that GB lost. We need to stack some losses up on them. They are far more scary than Seattle. Stop worrying about Seattle. Somebody will beat them in the playoffs. GB can win the Super Bowl. Having them be the #3 seed and us being #2 seed is huge. We need the bye and homefield against them at least. We really need to win the last 2 becasue I don't know if GB will lose.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Try reading the rulebook, watching the slow-mo, and not being a sheep.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Try reading the rulebook, watching the slow-mo, and not being a sheep.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/shame-the-angry-mob-golden-tates-touchdown-was-legit/17706/

http://lifexinxrewind.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/why-the-seahawks-packers-finish-was-not-an-interception-and-why-it-would-have-been-called-the-same-by-any-referee-crew/

If you have a moment.
Share 49ersWebzone