LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

The Dreaded 3rd Game is Looming!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ok here we go, as you guys probably know we pretty much suck every 3rd game played. I had a good feeling about the Patriot game, but now here is the 3rd game. Every 3rd game we lose or tie since the season started. One good thing though is that we are undefeated in prime time games so something has to give! I feel if we get over that hump we will have an extreme amount of momentum heading into the post season. What do you guys think?
Seeing as every third game we lose, but every primetime game we're undefeated, logically this game is going to end up in a tie.
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Dec 17, 2012 at 1:47 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
if curious what happens when we tie in the playoffs.
How many threads on this are we going to start?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
How many threads on this are we going to start?

until we get it right
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/169510-wins-row-niners-lose-next-week/
whooooo's got more fvcks to give?!?!? noobody!!!!
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
if curious what happens when we tie in the playoffs.

There is no tie in the playoffs. A second OT would begin. I remember that happened to the rams and panthers in the playoffs.
Based on this pattern, we lose next week, beat Arizona and the wild card game at home, then lose the divisional on the road. However, there is a flaw in the theory.
The pattern did not flow over from Pre-season to Regular season ...

So if in effect the pattern may reset itself at the start of the post season. In this scenario, we win the wild card and divisional but lose in the NFC title game.

Or we could do slightly better than our 5 games without losing streak this season and win five straight.
That's nonsense. We only lose in weeks I pick the 9ers in Pick 'em.

I haven't even decided who I'm picking next week, so this game is still clearly undecided.
Share 49ersWebzone