There are 228 users in the forums

There's no debating it now

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Amir:
f**k that

there is no debating that Kap is legit. /thread.

4...FOUR fumbles snaps, INT, Sack says otherwise.

4...FOUR TOUCHDOWNS and a WIN against a team that hasn't lost at home in forever says he is legit.

The last 49ers QB to throw for 4 TDs was Jeff Garcia in 2003. That's pathetic.
crabsoup..crab sandwhich...crab dip...crabby pattie... crabs... CRABTREE
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Crabtree has always been legit. Now he finally has a chance to show what he can do.

This. The guy runs great routes and is amazing after the catch. He just finally has a system/QB that utilizes him.

Absolutely. Funny how Kap says he's always open and Alex says he's never open.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
f**k that

4...FOUR TOUCHDOWNS and a WIN against a team that hasn't lost at home in forever says he is legit.

No doubt he's already better than Smith. I just hope it's enough to get us to the super bowl this year.
Can we all wait till we win the SB before we crown ourselfs?

Kap is playing well but has won nothing yet. We have to win a playoff game before we can say we've had as good a year as last year. And with all the offseason moves and draft, I'd say we have to at least get to the Superbowl for it to be as good as last year.

Crab's is playing lights out this year but lets wait until its playoffs to see. Was just a year ago when he had a coat draped over him against the Giants.

I like the progress but some are getting way ahead of themselfs.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we just need to be consistent for four quarters. we did that for the first two quarters last night and some of the third. i think the coaches should also play to win all the time instead of playing not to lose and try to be safe
Crabtree = CLUTCH. Dudes a 3rd down converting machine.
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
f**k that

No doubt he's already better than Smith. I just hope it's enough to get us to the super bowl this year.

if he's "no doubt" better than Smith then we should get to the super bowl. Smith at least got us to the door.
Crabs has really impressed with not only his receiving but YAC and blocking skills.

Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Can we please remove the people trying to make this thread about Kap? There's lots of other threads to discuss his numerous mistakes in.

As for Crabtree, he's really stepped up. He's finally getting the YAC that made him so dangerous in college. He always seems to be able to take a short pass and get at least 5 yards extra in YAC out of it.
While you're trying to have the mods remove all those people who are trying to make this thread about Kap, how about including those who are trying to make this thread about Alex? Your comments seems to be ONE dimensional.

Originally posted by socalniner:
if he's "no doubt" better than Smith then we should get to the super bowl. Smith at least got us to the door.

He brought us there? Really? hahahaha
Crabtree started out looking like a Diva and not a good one at that. Kind of reminds you of Mr Vernon Davis and once they straightened themselves out and became a team player, they turned into one hell of a good player.

Glad that the 49er's didn't give up on them.

However he's become the GO-TO-GUY and sooner or later defenses will shut him down. Colin needs to spread the ball around more and not become too predictable.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Crabs has really impressed with not only his receiving but YAC and blocking skills.

Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
While you're trying to have the mods remove all those people who are trying to make this thread about Kap, how about including those who are trying to make this thread about Alex? Your comments seems to be ONE dimensional.

I didn't even mention Alex in this thread or Kap either outside of my request to limit the discussion to Crabtree, so I don't know what you're talking about.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
I didn't even mention Alex in this thread or Kap either outside of my request to limit the discussion to Crabtree, so I don't know what you're talking about.
Can we please remove the people trying to make this thread about Kap?

Of course you didn't ... do you even re-read your comments.
Share 49ersWebzone