There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

There's no debating it now

Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Amir:
f**k that

there is no debating that Kap is legit. /thread.



4...FOUR fumbles snaps, INT, Sack says otherwise.

A sack costing 12 yards at that. Does CK even know how to throw it away?
Yep, Crabtree is finally showing why the Niners drafted him so high. Nice to see
Of the best at YAC.
Really solid game by Crabs. I liked watching him snag a few hot high ones even with the wet ball. Great hips after the catch too. And now that his frame is filled out he seems to have some good power too. Go Niners!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,766
I love Crabtree!!! Where are the doubters????!??!??!?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,208
Originally posted by kingairta:
A sack costing 12 yards at that. Does CK even know how to throw it away?

did you even watch the game?
There is no debating that Akers blew a 29 yarder!!! AGAIN!! WTF AKERS I almost bought your jersey.
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Amir:
f**k that

there is no debating that Kap is legit. /thread.

4...FOUR fumbles snaps, INT, Sack says otherwise.

VERY easy problem to fix
Originally posted by Amir:
f**k that

there is no debating that Kap is legit. /thread.

f**k that, Krab is legit
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Amir:
f**k that

there is no debating that Kap is legit. /thread.

4...FOUR fumbles snaps, INT, Sack says otherwise.

Hook
Line
Sinker
Originally posted by kingairta:
A sack costing 12 yards at that. Does CK even know how to throw it away?


Like Alex Smith nevers takes a sack
Kaep lookin 2 legit 2 quit and squeaky clean pimpin!
Crabs played awesome tonight.


And everyone making this a Kaep/Smith thread should be banned, IMO. Can't we discuss ANYTHING else on this board?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,836
I love Crabby.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 874
ibtl
Originally posted by captveg:
Crabs played awesome tonight.


And everyone making this a Kaep/Smith thread should be banned, IMO. Can't we discuss ANYTHING else on this board?

I know right, its ridiculous