My 2 cents Marvin
1. Goodwin was responsible for the majority of the snapping issues, he has shorter arms then you'd want from a center and he was intent of getting off the ball quickly to attack Wilfork. CK shares the blame as I recall one replay showed a snap hitting him right in the hands.
Colin just told the rest of the league that he is one of the best QBs period(not just young but off all 32 teams) in the whole league with that performance.
2 & 3 & 4. This game better have reinforced it into Harbaugh's head that you can't let off the gas, if were up by 28 points you just call the exact same plays, why the switched to that zone scheme is beyond me, Fangio f***ked that up. Same with the offense, Roman screwed the pooch going conservation. Harbaugh needs to assert his will/the will of the team and crush any hope a team has and never let off the gas.
5. Crabtree is amazing, if anyone noticed during the course of the game we were actually using Crabs in a variety of intermediate to deep routes throughout the game and it paid off with that huge TD and the PI call on Aqib Talib, etc.
6. See point 2, 3, and 4 lol. 65 pass attempts? the league likes to measure by pass ATTEMPT and not completion so we held Brady to a mere 6.81 YPA compared to Colin's 8.64 YPA!!!!!!
7. Walker --- Sorry but he is gone, he's had several critical screw ups, drops CK's perfectly thrown potential game winning TD against STL, either caught and fumbled or dropped a catch that was "wrongly" ruled a fumble depending on who you ask AT THE FIVE YARD LINE!!!!!!!! There are several other and and and and that offset the few and moments that he has had over the past 2 seasons that show that he is far more trouble then he is worth. Maybe we keep him as #3 TE? But there is no way Harbaugh can justify keeping him as our #2 TE next season.
8. I've never been so excited about watching kickers' pro days and combine performances in my whole life. That 63 yard FG was fantastic but man your "Pelvis injury" is getting annoying. Can't wait to see who we draft to replace him.
9. I was helping my family with a window( I know right? WTF?) when Justin got hurt and didn't see it but I pray to football god's that he is ready next week and for the playoffs. It only emphasizes the need to draft 3-4 DE in the 1st this year. A player like Arizona State Junior Will Sutton fits the bill as a great 3-4 DE, hopefully he declares!!!!
10. BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF BERTHS!?!!?!?! Next week we need to make it back to back NFC West Championships!
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 17, 2012 at 9:58 AM ]