There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

5 fumbles and a pick

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
lol...yes that is next years topic...even though i think AS gets cut then restructures
i hope not. i love alex to death but we do not need that type of drama two years in a row. there are plenty of teams he can go to like arizona or miami. as much as i like alex i do not want that drama for our team again.
Did Kaepernick have 5 fumbles and 1 INT? Yes. But he also had 4 TD's and completed 14 out of 25 passes for 216 yds and an average of 8.6 yds per per pass. Also threw the go ahead TD which ultimately lead us to sealing and winning the game. Not bad if you ask me.

Up until last night, I don't think Kap bobbled or botched the snap once. The conditions for the most part were horrible and once he was equppied with a glove on his left hand, he didn't have any further problems with the snap. Again, this is something he will learn and improve on.

Beating the Pats at home is no easy task. Most ppl gave us no chance to win. Our D AND Kaepernick were huge reasons why we won. If ppl still can't get behind Kaepernick when we all know he WILL be our starting QB the rest of the season and the playoffs, you might as well find a new team to root for.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
lol...yes that is next years topic...even though i think AS gets cut then restructures
i hope not. i love alex to death but we do not need that type of drama two years in a row. there are plenty of teams he can go to like arizona or miami. as much as i like alex i do not want that drama for our team again.
Forgot about that part..but its mostly Message board fodder...i'm hoping.

Tannenhill looks good..dont think AS would go there on his own.

AZ not sure..if the team would trade him there and not sure if AS would want to face our Defense and be close our team/Division.
Gotta love how Kaep said after the game that the fumble is his fault and didn't throw Goodwin under the bus. Give him time. It's only his 5th star not his 8th year.. Plus it was raining like crazy last night plus Goodwin was more use to snapping the ball in the gun because majority of the time NO run shotgun. As for the int. I have no problem with it because Devin McCourty did make a good play plus the ball kind of hung in there because he was throwing against the wind. I mean yeah he could've check it down but that's not how Kaep rolls.
Originally posted by Grifter420:
Gotta love how Kaep said after the game that the fumble is his fault and didn't throw Goodwin under the bus. Give him time. It's only his 5th star not his 8th year.. Plus it was raining like crazy last night plus Goodwin was more use to snapping the ball in the gun because majority of the time NO run shotgun. As for the int. I have no problem with it because Devin McCourty did make a good play plus the ball kind of hung in there because he was throwing against the wind. I mean yeah he could've check it down but that's not how Kaep rolls.

Kaepernick is a class act and a stand-up guy, just like the QB he replaced. He could have easily said something about Wilfork, implying that Goodwin was having a tough time (which he was, because Wilfork is ridiculous). That's probably the line Tom Brady would have taken.
Alex smith to the jets Kc AZ SD.. there is a market. more pix more pix
ZERO fumbles lost
I don't want to see AS play elsewhere in the division.
[ Edited by VA49er on Dec 17, 2012 at 12:30 PM ]
needs to trim the WTF? moments before the playoffs
since the other QB thread is closed, I'll post here even though I don't want to be in this thread..lol.

but that snap that Kaep fumbled near the goal line that Gore turned into a TD... crazy enough, Kaep had a pretty good block on a defender to help Gore get in.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
since the other QB thread is closed, I'll post here even though I don't want to be in this thread..lol.

but that snap that Kaep fumbled near the goal line that Gore turned into a TD... crazy enough, Kaep had a pretty good block on a defender to help Gore get in.

i noticed that, glad the ball bounced in the right direction
  • rdc1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Yeah this isnt a new problem and its not because of the weather. Ball wasnt slipping out he pulling back before he had it, and hes fumbles snaps in other games. Also Brady took almost 100 snaps and didnt fumble any. Its fixabpe but it needa addressed. Its a common problem with shotgun QBs.

Actually it was slipping through his hands. Harbaugh addressed what was happening in his post game. In wet weather like this you have to make minor changes in your hand postion. I think Harbaugh stated that it was about a half inch change in the position of each hand. They made those adjustments and the problem pretty much went away in the second half. This is the first wet/cold game when he has gone under center.

In college he played such games in the pistol.
I was at the game. The weather was horrible and is certainly to blame for the fumbles.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Does that make you feel good going forward?

If this does not make you happy (winning the game), you really are a malcontent. Or is it that you have been so wrong about the QB spot this year? (Please see the member's many posts that look pretty silly now in hindsight)
Originally posted by diablo:
I was at the game. The weather was horrible and is certainly to blame for the fumbles.

we could be playing a cold wet game against Sea......this cant happen again