There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Worried about our injuries tonight...

Any word on Gore being banged up? I haven't heard anything, but I found it very surprising that with the game on the line during that final drive for the FG, he wasn't on the field and LMJ was. Considering that we were just playing for the FG, it seems we would have wanted our sure handed vet in there if possible. I can only guess that he was either gassed or dealing with some kind of issue if he wasn't in the game during some critical hand offs.

Has anyone heard any news or rumbling about a Gore injury?
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
A win against SEA this Sunday Night would be huge. Give the ability to rest some guys against AZ, that way if we do not somehow secure the bye week the 49ers can use the AZ game as a pseudo bye week.

nah we not gonna rest guys with second seed still on the line with greenbay breathing down our neck
I thought Gore might have gotten hurt on the high/low hit he took (not called). Looked kind of bad, but that happened pretty early and he had a pretty good game. I don't think he's hurt I just think the team wanted to use LMJ on an outside run - better chance at getting a first down than Gore.
Originally posted by Evilgenius:
Yes Aldon came back and then got good pressure on Brady.

We need Smith healthy for the playoffs at a minimum. I'd hope to have him against the Seahawks as we have homefield still on the line.

We have a first round bye on the line too. I believe that we have the second best record (and the tie breaker with Green Bay). So we are in control for the 2nd seed as well... if we beat Seattle.
Obviously, Justin Smiths came back negative. But, it must be pretty serious if he took himself out of a huge game. I just hope its not season ending
I think our guys will be fine. Remember it was cold, and the rain was freezing. that does a number to a guys muscles over a period of time. and that 17 minute delay to figure out if Ginn tocuhed the ball or not sure didn't help keep our guys loose and warm.
Hope you Seacocks were watching last night, Niners can put up 40+ points also, difference though we did it against a quality team, not the Tards, or Bills. Niners keep their 1.5 game lead in the West and gonna win the West next Sunday night.

Time to bring those Seacocks back to Earth, you arent winning the west much less a single playoff game, One and done Seacocks and their 5'9" QB, lets see you break contain on us. Roll out towards Aldon if you dare.
Hoping to hear some good news today on those injuries. Great Win
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Hope you Seacocks were watching last night, Niners can put up 40+ points also, difference though we did it against a quality team, not the Tards, or Bills. Niners keep their 1.5 game lead in the West and gonna win the West next Sunday night.

Time to bring those Seacocks back to Earth, you arent winning the west much less a single playoff game, One and done Seacocks and their 5'9" QB, lets see you break contain on us. Roll out towards Aldon if you dare.

What the hell does this have to do with this thread?
When will we find out about Justin?
Any word yet from JH's presser today on J.Smith's MRI results?
If it's serious Justin would just have them chop off his arm from the elbow down and add a hook so he can hold offensive linemen better.
Its going to be a fight from here on out. Arizona won't be a pseudo bye week if we want a Bye week.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Next man up. Ain't got time to worry about the injuries. Worry about 'em after we win the Super Bowl.

I liked the way D-Line still got some pressure without Cowboy in there, but I don't want to go long without him in the rotation.....Heal quick Cowboy we got another big game coming up.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by 9erfreak:

What the hell does this have to do with this thread?

^IDK, but dudes funny!
Did anyone actually see the play Smith got injured? I've been looking for video but can't find anything.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home