There are 202 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
why couldnt he just stick to baseball damn it
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
Hey what's up guys...

Welp, not here to gloat. Just wanted to thank the 49ers for bringing the best out in my beloved Seahawks on such a big stage. I watch my boys every week, and I can say that no team brings out our "A" game like you do.
I wish you well from here on out, and I sincerely hope we meet again in the NFC playoffs so we can beat your ass on your own turn once and for all...;-)

Stay frosty boys:-)

Hey, guess what. NO1CURR

On that gif, doesn't anyone notice the guy on Wilson's left with the black face, but with white arms and hands. Creepy, man. And, also that has to be the ugliest chick I've ever seen.

Navyhawk is a good dude
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by fly15:
and the guy with the pink shirt

That HAS to be her dad.

Lmao Russell puts his arm around her for a second, sees that she looks retarded as f**k and then decides to pull away lol
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
We just need it for recovery purposes. We have a boat load of injuries.

We were down to Crabs, Moss and Ginn at WR....THATS IT.

They could always activate the supposedly game-changing 1st round pick that has been red-shirting virtually the entire year........wait wut......you don't draft first rounders to actually play!

I know.

This disastrous draft class is effecting us now.

None of the guys besides James as of late has made any kind of impact. We have 13 picks next year. we better get it right.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Meh, if we get the bye or not I'm not much worried, bye doesn't always bode well (and has not exactly guaranteed a single team a ticket to the SB, beyond the Saints in the last couple of years). Although the jury is still out, regardless, also seeing that we could really use that bye to let the Cowboy heal up (cause we f**king need him to get a SB).

We beat Cards, Vikings upset pack for a playoff berth, we get bye.

some have gone on record saying that is no excuse for offensive production being affected--maybe joe hastings can get a month off from his job parking cars
on first series manningham looked open on deep pass and ball was overthrown--the niners havent hit this deep pass (50 or so yards downfield) since the qb change, that I can recall, except for the pass to williams in the bear game
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 23, 2012 at 11:22 PM ]
David Akers needs to be cut. Carlos Rogers sucks. Players who commit personal fouls need to be benched for at least one series. Seattle was beatable, but we let it slip away far too early. It all started with Brock's personal foul. Akers' pahetic lack of confidence issue put us in a hole, which we obviously couldn't get out of. I called it last week. I said that my concern would be our inability to sack Russel and stop his scrambling. Uuuggh!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by fly15:
and the guy with the pink shirt

That HAS to be her dad.

Lmao Russell puts his arm around her for a second, sees that she looks retarded as f**k and then decides to pull away lol

LOL.
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
David Akers needs to be cut. Carlos Rogers sucks. Players who commit personal fouls need to be benched for at least one series. Seattle was beatable, but we let it slip away far too early. It all started with Brock's personal foul. Akers' pahetic lack of confidence issue put us in a hole, which we obviously couldn't get out of. I called it last week. I said that my concern would be our inability to sack Russel and stop his scrambling. Uuuggh!

WTF was Brock thinking on that play? Combined with the kick return, that basically gift-wrapped a touchdown for Seattle, what the hell???

Originally posted by hofer36:
Meh, if we get the bye or not I'm not much worried, bye doesn't always bode well (and has not exactly guaranteed a single team a ticket to the SB, beyond the Saints in the last couple of years). Although the jury is still out, regardless, also seeing that we could really use that bye to let the Cowboy heal up (cause we f**king need him to get a SB).

some have gone on record saying that is no excuse for offensive production being affected--maybe joe hastings can get a month off from his job parking cars

I'm just saying, there were only three WRs left. When you're down by 21, you need more then three WR and VD was also out.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We need to seriously consider drafting a WR early in the draft. Williams and Manningham are going to be gone. AJ has to step it up and make the rotation going into the playoffs.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 23, 2012 at 11:31 PM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Yeah the bye week isn't the world. Assuming we beat the Cards, we're get a nice matchup against Chicago and play the Pack.

In some ways we might be benefit from playing Green Bay in the cold. Bad weather favors defense and running.

Not to mention GB (like Dallas) tends to suck at home in the playoffs when issued a bye ('07, '11), their last SB was all won on the road, the hard way. We can beat the Bears without Justin (their o-line is so bad Aldon was able to rip through those guys himself), and then hope we get him back for GB (cause even if they get all their 'guys' back, they still don't match up well with our talent), and then host/travel to whomever awaits us in the Championship game.
Originally posted by mayo49:
We need to seriously consider drafting a WR early in the draft. Williams and Manningham are going to be gone. AJ has to step it up and make the rotation going into the playoffs.

Williams and Manningham will likely both be 2013 roster. We could conceivably go with 6 WR's next year, simply swapping a draft pick for Ginn. I think we will be fine in playoffs if Justin and Vernon are healthy. Ideally hosting Seattle in 2nd round.
Originally posted by NESeahawk:
Originally posted by bigwads:
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:
ALL the excuses people around here are using to make it seem like the seahawks arent really as good as they are
it was " oh theyve only looked good against the Cards and Bills"
now after tonight a whole new batch " they can only win at home" "they won cause they got away with holding every play" " They just took cheap shots all night to hurt our players" " our coach cost us by not running enough"
Just all this stuff to take it from seahawks winning to trying to make it seem like the 49ers just lost it and seahawks didnt do anything.

You lost to St. Louis, Miami, Carolina, SF, Arizona and Detroit on the road...you guys freaking suck outside of your BS stadium. The league seriously needs to bring back the penalty for being too loud at home. Five of those teams HAVE LOSING RECORDS. Your entire record is a joke and the most overhyped team in the NFL. I can't wait till it comes out how Caroll is cheating too...cheaters gonna cheat.

We lost to Carolina now? Wow. We "suck" outside our stadium? Losing close games on the road "sucks". Ok. What do you call getting BLOWN OUT not once, but TWICE this season (once at home, and once tonight on the road)?

Truth is, the Seahawks are a great team at home and slightly above average team on the road. The Seahawks are hot right now, I'll give you that. I think in our stadium the Niners are still the better team and we proved that this year when we won the first game but in your stadium you are the better team. In the end though while your right the Seahawks often play competitvely outside their own arena they are still just not the same team. We have went into Green Bay and New England this year and won. The Seahawks haven't had anything close to a dominant road wins like that. Buffalo does not count as it wasn't a true home game for them. Game was in Toronto. I also believe that as much as losing Vernon and Mannigham hurt the offense, losing Justin Smith was more detrimental, we are just not the same defense without him.

Point is while our depth is apparently questionable we have never lost back to back games under Harbaugh and I don't expect that to change against Arizona. Arizona is just terrible and we've proven that we can hang with some of the big boys in their house and if we can get healthy again, I think that we'll prove it again. Tonights loss will indeed be a wake up call and the niners seem to respond best to win they do lose especially when they get manhandled. See the two games following the Giants game earlier this season. I think the Niners can still make a scare in the playoffs and as big a step as the Seahawks have taken this season their inability to play on the same level away as they do at home will be their achilles heel in the playoffs. For the most part the Seahawks have had a pretty easy road schedule and yet, they have either squeaked by in a couple of them on the road or just been beaten by some subpar teams and in the playoffs who ever they most likely travel to face will not be a subpar team. The Seahawks justb aren't quite their yet. I still see them getting knocked out in the wildcard round.
Share 49ersWebzone