There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

• Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Originally posted by Amir:
toe, i need a hug bro.

#49ers LB @PatrickWillis52: "Some of the best teams will have these moments - hopefully it's our last."

Don't trip Amir. We got out ticket to the dance last week.

you always right tony. gonna chillax.
Hey what's up guys...

Welp, not here to gloat. Just wanted to thank the 49ers for bringing the best out in my beloved Seahawks on such a big stage. I watch my boys every week, and I can say that no team brings out our "A" game like you do.
I wish you well from here on out, and I sincerely hope we meet again in the NFC playoffs so we can beat your ass on your own turn once and for all...;-)

Stay frosty boys:-)
Ppl please we got out coached & that's it. Players went put in the best positions & they were. Oh well this happens in football. Weren't we out coached vs Rams too??? Hmmm
Originally posted by gato80:
Didn't the refs give seattle an extra timeout? Would you have liked a 5th

Extra TO issue was overblown. Had no effect on the finish of that game.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
True, but you have to admit that's a cookie-cutter road schedule. Only tough road game was @SF and you lost that one. You picked up 2 road games in a row, but it was against a struggling Bears team, and a bad Bills team.

I admit, you guys are a MUCH better team than you were earlier in the year. I've also NEVER seen a homefield advantage like CenturyLink. It's insane. You guys are a different team on the road. The 49ers have actually won tough road games against ELITE QB's. @GB, @NO, @NE. I still think we're better positioned for playoff success than you guys.

Clearly Seattle is a better home team and Seahawk fans would be full of crap if they said they prefer the wild-card route over the perk of being a division champ like you're likely about to be.. but who knows? It's a strange year in the NFL. I think if we get the Redskins or Cowboys the game will be on in prime-time, that's a big deal because as you know.. being on the west coast can be a mother when you go east (early kickoff). And a Seahawks win would in all likelihood send them to Atlanta who doesn't scare me at all. So really, Seattle advancing to the NFC Title game against GB/SF would not surprise me in the slightest.
Originally posted by UKNiners:
True. But minus the last drive, our O was terrible. Play calling, execution. Inexperience. But that's what Jim wants to roll with.

This ^ it's pretty much where were at right now on Offense.
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
Hey what's up guys...

Welp, not here to gloat. Just wanted to thank the 49ers for bringing the best out in my beloved Seahawks on such a big stage. I watch my boys every week, and I can say that no team brings out our "A" game like you do.
I wish you well from here on out, and I sincerely hope we meet again in the NFC playoffs so we can beat your ass on your own turn once and for all...;-)

That sounds an awful lot like gloating....

Regardless, congrats on the win. Your season will be over wildcard weekend. Enjoy it.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Hey what's up guys...

Hey, guess what. NO1CURR

And Arizona beat NE. So is NE not that good? Or is Arizona going to beat us?

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Our Future:
Winning the NFC west securing a home game, and possibly getting the first round bye if Minn can pull it off at home, which is very doable.

Seahawks future:
Wildcard birth and must win three road games to win a super bowl without their best defender.

Enjoy the win Peacocks, your future isn't too bright.

Lets be honest, GB is not losing next week. Ponder can't beat them. AP is only one person. Load the box and make Ponder beat you. Not happening.

They beat us. And we beat the Packers. Just sayin.

And Arizona beat NE. So is NE not that good? Or is Arizona going to beat us?

How the hell should I know? I was just sayin, that's all.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
If Wilson keeps playing like this, I expect the Seahawks to at least make the NFC championship game, where they'd likely play either us or GB. They get to play the NFC East champ, very winnable, and then the chokers in Atlanta.
Hey what's up guys...

Regardless, congrats on the win. Your season will be over wildcard weekend. Enjoy it.

We knew all year these 2 back to back games on the road in New England & Seattle were going to be tough and we might lose 1 if not both games.

But damn it the 2 games Akers cost us is coming back to haunt us. To me this hurts more than this road loss in crazy Seattle.

You obviously don't know what gloating sounds like then.
Originally posted by RussellWilson:
Originally posted by gato80:
Didn't the refs give seattle an extra timeout? Would you have liked a 5th

Extra TO issue was overblown. Had no effect on the finish of that game.
Were they penalized?
The Offense have had problems with getting calls in since Kap came in, and with the coaching staff knowing how loud it is in Seattle, should have prepared the offense more for this game. There were too many times it took a long time for Kap to get a play in from Roman/Harbuagh, and there were too many times where Kap tried changing the play at the line too late in the play clock.

What ever happened to "Let it Roll" and "Kill, Kill"? Why is Kap trying to bark out long play calls at the line?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toeshawn:
toe, i need a hug bro.

#49ers LB @PatrickWillis52: "Some of the best teams will have these moments - hopefully it's our last."

Don't trip Amir. We got out ticket to the dance last week.

you always right tony. gonna chillax.

Of course