There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
haha you mad bro?

not mad at all.. pretty catch phrase though!!!!!! we have posters like you on our board as well, for the most part they are pretty much ignored.
SMH..Cowherd still has PAtriots as his #1 team followed by SEAHAWKS at #2 and Niners at #3.What a F'n hater. He is picking the Seahawks to beat the Niners this weekend too.
Originally posted by hawker84:
haha you mad bro?

not mad at all.. pretty catch phrase though!!!!!! we have posters like you on our board as well, for the most part they are pretty much ignored.

Must be a classy bunch over there. Nice talking to ya
Originally posted by E-49er:
SMH..Cowherd still has PAtriots as his #1 team followed by SEAHAWKS at #2 and Niners at #3.What a F'n hater. He is picking the Seahawks to beat the Niners this weekend too.

He's an idiot. I'm surprised he has the Seahawks ranked that high, he is the definition of ESPN EAST COAST BIAS

he's from Seattle..so there is a little homer in him
i think dome stadiums are louder than outdoor stadiums for sure.. N.O. definately a tough environment.. but we don't lead the league in false starts over the last how many years for nothing.. and i would venture to say NO's stadium has never registered on the richter scale, could be wrong...

all this is great but i don't think it will be a huge factor, a factor yes... it's going to come down to execution and ball security. JMO
Originally posted by FourNine49:

He's an idiot. I'm surprised he has the Seahawks ranked that high, he is the definition of ESPN EAST COAST BIAS

does anyone even listen to the herd?
i think dome stadiums are louder than outdoor stadiums for sure.. N.O. definately a tough environment.. but we don't lead the league in false starts over the last how many years for nothing.. and i would venture to say NO's stadium has never registered on the richter scale, could be wrong...

all this is great but i don't think it will be a huge factor, a factor yes... it's going to come down to execution and ball security. JMO
too bad you need an amplifier to help your team out
Niners better get some wet balls and have CK and Goodwin practice the snap like a million times.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

show me a shred of proof to that statement and i'll be happy to reply to it
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

show me a shred of proof to that statement and i'll be happy to reply to it
so your stadium is not built like an amplifier ?
Originally posted by susweel:
Niners better get some wet balls and have CK and Goodwin practice the snap like a million times.

You would love that, wouldn't you?

Need to switch gears and rush four at all times this week.

I do from time to time, when KNBR and the Game are on a commercial break. He talked to Peter King this morning and they brought up Harbuagh and Bellicheck, but then they only responded about Bellicheck and nothing about the Niners.

LOL. Not really. I turned it on yesterday to see what he was gonna say about the NE win since he is a die hard Patriot homer and has been on their sac all season. He didn't say anything about the win the whole time I listened from 8-9am. I turned it on today to hear his rankings and wasn't surprised at the Patriot homerism once again but the Seahawks being that high really surprised me.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home