LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
we're gonna lose. WWL WWL WWL was part of the deal harbaugh made with the devil.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
how many superbowl trophies the hawks got? enough said. kiss the rings baby

i've gone all the way back to the beginning on this thread, to double check and it's confirmed,... you have not made one intelligent post yet. just sayin
Originally posted by hawker84:
you forgot @SF and @SL didn't you? and we played four of those teams at home and beat them so what's your point?

READ: "not including division opponents"

The crowd will be a test for young Kaep. He managed it well in NE, but Seattle is pretty damn loud. He seems very calm though about this whole thing. I honestly think the dude just really believes he is ready and doesnt need to worry about outside crap. Still going to be tough. I am hoping the resolve the CB suspension on Friday also; play or not play.
We have made the Seahawks our b***hes 3 straight games... that's 3 times Seahawks fans have come to our forum to trash talk and never came back. This Sunday will be our 4th straight. Of course, this is all contingent on the world not ending on Friday.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
The crowd will be a test for young Kaep. He managed it well in NE, but Seattle is pretty damn loud. He seems very calm though about this whole thing. I honestly think the dude just really believes he is ready and doesnt need to worry about outside crap. Still going to be tough. I am hoping the resolve the CB suspension on Friday also; play or not play.

He really has it all under control. Kap's first start in college was against Boise State and he put up 67 points. However they lost the game 69-67 in 4OT. But that just shows you that nothing is too big for him
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

he also handled it well in the superdome when the taints actually had a reason to play hard. The crowd was into that game.

Seattle is loud but it wont be as loud as the Saints stadium was when we played them. The crowd doesnt concern me, the weather does
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

he also handled it well in the superdome when the taints actually had a reason to play hard. The crowd was into that game.

Some of the players tweeted after the game that it was the loudest stadium they have ever been in
Originally posted by ShadyHawk182:
Hello Niner fans.
I am only here for smack talk, I am on your forums so ill be as respectful to your members. Atleast ill only give what i get in that sense.
I'm not here to ask for respect for the Seahawks, You're niner fans, you dont have to respect them. And honestly i hope you dont ( because wheres the fun in that?)
But i just want to get my foot in the door with trash talk that way after the Hawks win, (not IF they win, but WHEN they win) i can return here and rub your faces in it. And not just show up after the win, a build up to it.
So let me start.
Its funny how you joke about this game only being the most rowdy on Sunday because of how rare playoff opportunities are. Ease up, Niners have 1 good season over the seahawks in the past little over a decade. This is has been our division for the decade, we were just renting it to you >=) for a season. We can still win it this season too ( probably not, i have no faith in the Cards)
I keep hearing about how Wilson, Rice, Tate, Baldwin, and so on, will have a tough day getting hit, Maybe true. BUT i seem to recall even in the last game at home, Lynch delivering more hits to your defense, more than hits he was taking. You should be more concerned about that. Just like Seahawks defense will need to worry about stopping Gore.
Niners AT Seahawks...believe the hype.
Remember...the team that goes into the playoffs hot is the most dangerous, Yes when the Seahawks win, they wont be in first place. BUT they will be riding an impressive winning streak into the playoffs...where as the Niners can just have a 1 game streak...hardly classifies as being " hot"
dont care if Tl;DR. Thought id come out swinging in enemy territory

We will never see you again.
[ Edited by mattster03 on Dec 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM ]

i've gone all the way back to the beginning on this thread, to double check and it's confirmed,... you have not made one intelligent post yet. just sayin

haha you mad bro?
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
I have come to the conclusion that Kaepernick is the starting QB for the Niners . . . at least in part because Harbaugh saw the success that Russell Wilson has had in Seattle and wanted to do everything he could to stay ahead of Pete Carroll.

Wilson took over in Seattle by beating out two veteran QBs for the job. He's got their offense on the move, improving, using all their weapons and scoring lots of points. He's not afraid to run the option and has a good arm and good instincts. He's very mobile, can run the ball if necessary and is good at avoiding pass rush.

Sound familiar?

It just seems like the Niners saw that its possible to bring in a young, talented QB who's a hard worker and put the offense into his hands. Thats been true this season in Indy and Washington, and in Seattle.

And I believe that after seeing Russell Wilson perform, week in and week out, in Seattle, Harbaugh and the NIners coaching staff decided to make the move to Kaepernick, who brings many of the same qualities--and more--to the field each week.

Plus he's tall enough to see over the o-line.

Beat the Seasmurfs!

We didnt learn s**t from the SeaChickens or Pete the Cheat. Why the hell would Harbaugh look towards Seattle for any ideas?
Oh, maybe because he's a football coach and studies his opponents.

You know, to learn their weaknesses an stuff.

Or are you thinking that those reports about Harbaugh and his staff watching Seattle games ON THE PLANE RIDE BACK FROM NE had to do with them just being bored on a long flight?

haha you mad bro?

He's definitely mad
Originally posted by FourNine49:
READ: "not including division opponents"

sorry didn't see that.. still don't understand the point of the post.. we play who the league tells us to play... we had an extremely tough schedule to start the season, all three division games on the road etc..... i understand you've had tougher road games.. is this a testiment to you have the better team because you won on the road in tougher stadiums... if so i would agree, i think SF is the better team right now.. that said, i think we can win sunday.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Some of the players tweeted after the game that it was the loudest stadium they have ever been in

Awesome. That serves as good practice.
Share 49ersWebzone