There are 173 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I'm hoping kap blows Wilson out of the water on the stat line.

I expect more aggressive play-calling down-field, we're gonna take it to the motherf**kers. -I hate the Seahawks so f**king much; I hate their coach, their players, their uniforms, their fans, f**k I even hate their snobby-ass city!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
we'll beat the hawks then have a meltdown against the cards lol
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I'm hoping kap blows Wilson out of the water on the stat line.

I expect more aggressive play-calling down-field, we're gonna take it to the motherf**kers. -I hate the Seahawks so f**king much; I hate their coach, their players, their uniforms, their fans, f**k I even hate their snobby-ass city!

x2 on all counts, except for the city. It's actually pretty cool there, kinda like a cleaner version of SF
we should beat them in a close one.

Our D is playing crazy right now. It took Tom Brady and the #1 offense to make it closer then it should have been.
Honestly, I think we'll lose. Only because it fits the pattern of 2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1

essentially, Sunday is another loss or tie. (crazy if it was a tie )

Now, I hope we can buck the trend, and I think at this point, it's the best time to face the Seahawks. I think they think they're better than they really are. But as I mentioned above, the whole 2-1-2-1 thing has been automatic this season.
Sherman is likely to be suspended on Friday. Browner is already out with a suspension. Thurmond and Trufant both missed last week with hamstring injuries. It's possible the Hawks will be left with their 5th & 6th corners. Have to take advantage of that.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Sherman is likely to be suspended on Friday. Browner is already out with a suspension. Thurmond and Trufant both missed last week with hamstring injuries. It's possible the Hawks will be left with their 5th & 6th corners. Have to take advantage of that.

That is the strength of their team. The safties have to step it up and cover up their errors.
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
We're a little beat up and coming off an emotional win. Not a great recipe going into Seattle of all places. Despite the fact they have scored 107 points in 2 games which to me doesn't mean anything considering the opposition.

It must mean something, considering it's the first time since 1950 that an NFL team has scored at least 50 points in 2 consecutive weeks.
If nothing else, it helped boost the confidence of a pretty young team and gave the backups some reps and film to watch
(not to mention that all important practice of the fake punt )

Yeah you're right. Look at the 49ers after they smashed both the jets and the bills back to back.

They got beat down by the giants the following week.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

HaHa, taste the rainbow (only out of someone else's water bottle though)
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I want to destroy Wilson.

• Tombo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
HaHa, Sportnation clowning on Peter because he runs the score up on teams and then whines when Harbaugh owns him and runs the score up on his...hypocrite, cheat, and a tool all wrapped in one.

I'm surprised none of the sports channels have brought up "What's your deal?".
This is a division game and we all know each other so well that its much harder to put one over on the other guy.

I fully expect this to be a very tough dog fight with us losing a close game.

Its really tough to beat them up there and they are really confident now.

If Justin Smith can't go it will make it almost impossible to win.

But maybe they blew their wad the last 2 weeks and have nothing left in the tank so we eek out a win?

Don't come over the middle.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Don't come over the middle.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Only if he loses the appeal which considering Goodell's track record, will probably happen. Is the suspension effective immediately if his appeal is rejected? I hope so. Either way the Niners need to start out just like vs Pats.
Share 49ersWebzone