LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Calling for Snow right now, guaranteed to be ugly no matter what. Lynch vs Gore, for sure but at least we already know CK7 can sling it in the rain. Can Wilson?? Maybe a cold, ugly night game keeps the crowd a little quieter (though I very much doubt that)
I think the Hawks will be blitzing heavy all day long in an attempt to rattle Kaepernick. Hope Roman has some screens and quick hitting plays to counter their aggressiveness.

Sunday is Jim Harbaugh's birthday. We'll give him a nice present with a win.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
First chapter in the Kaepernick vs Wilson rivalry begins Sunday, could be the start of something historic.

The future of the the NFC West
Its funny how we win the biggest game of the last two years possibly and some of yaw are like .. wait till this game and then ill be a believer hahah its ridiculous. Whether i agree with the switch or not i was a believer after the bears game the rest just show how composed and capable he is of winnning. If you dont get that from 4 tds in foxborough then you are just trying to be funny or already are
any way niners wn 27 10 believe that seahawks beat up on the cards and bills look what alex smith did to them also hawks can have fun and do their predictions of victory.. just to be let down on nat tv btw i like alex i just mean ...ah whatever
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pete98146:
I think the Hawks will be blitzing heavy all day long in an attempt to rattle Kaepernick. Hope Roman has some screens and quick hitting plays to counter their aggressiveness.

Sunday is Jim Harbaugh's birthday. We'll give him a nice present with a win.

Kaep can beat the blitz...
big sun shining through the motel blinds, i wake up to your girl for now lets call her seahawks sea sea sea hawks. i watch her put her panties on in the mirror then her jersey then her cleats then her eye paint catch her yeah shes getting worked by the whole niners team sunday nigheeet su sunday nigheeeet
man... hope the cowboy is alright, im fearing the worse now.
Originally posted by kidash98:

BEAT THE HAWKS!!!

Awesome pic!!
The Seahawks last 3 games that made them "red hot" were against a Cutler-less Bears, Arizona and Buffalo.I don't think the Niners should overlook them, but come on. That's not exactly the class of the NFL right there.

I wonder if the Seachickens are thinking the same thing.

During tonight's 41-34 win, the 25-year-old threw for a career high four touchdowns after throwing none in his last two games against Miami and St. Louis. Patriots safety Devin McCourty was asked if he was surprised by how composed Kaepernick was.

"No. We knew coming in, just watching him. He's been poised throughout those games," McCourty said. "Nothing seems to rattle him. Last week against Miami, game on the line and important drive, he keeps and runs down the sideline for a touchdown. We knew we weren't going to rattle him or get him out of the game."

in almost every game (besides the Bears one) Colin has been in tough situations where the team relied on him late in the game.....against the Pats, even after the fumbles...the INT... he still didn't let it get to him. It seems the Patriots noticed this going into the game, and might have gameplaned accordingly. I mean he says "We knew we weren't going to rattle him or get him out of the game"
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by hawker84:
i will guarentee one thing and one thing only.. Century Link will be louder than it's ever been come Sunday Night....

That's because the Seahags play their Championships in the regular season

That A. Rogers thread is a joke ! That b***h has no word. We are are not fools thinking he can start some B.S.We will faces them in the playoffs.NICES TRY!
[ Edited by JD9671 on Dec 17, 2012 at 6:36 PM ]
Originally posted by Igotta:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by hawker84:
i will guarentee one thing and one thing only.. Century Link will be louder than it's ever been come Sunday Night....

That's because the Seahags play their Championships in the regular season

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
man... hope the cowboy is alright, im fearing the worse now.

He will be okay I hope. I bet if he has to he will pull a ronnie lott and cut it off lol. From the elbow and down!
Share 49ersWebzone