LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 407 users in the forums

Source: 49ers to re-sign LB Eric Bakhtari

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
is clark haggans still on the team?

Yes

http://www.49ers.com/team/roster/Clark-Haggans/42ab5b00-8788-4075-a83d-3f59efc922af
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Liked him..

This
Originally posted by pdizo916:
it was stupid for the team to let him go twice.

smh

stupid? he's mediocre at best.
He will break Strahans record on sunday night
Really, we need a d-end...what ever, in Harbaugh I trust..
I dont think we need to replace a DE/DT with another DE/DT. Dobbs barely contributed to the defense. We just need to replace a special teamer with another. Even if it were a WR replacing Dobbs it would be okay as long as he contributes on ST's just as well.
Id be all for Cartwright coming back.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I dont think we need to replace a DE/DT with another DE/DT. Dobbs barely contributed to the defense. We just need to replace a special teamer with another. Even if it were a WR replacing Dobbs it would be okay as long as he contributes on ST's just as well.

With two open spots, Cartwright came to my mind
I want him to succeed
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch #49ers have re-signed LB Eric Bakhtiari.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:

exactly my thoughts. at least he could play better special teams than anyone we currently have and he could be a decent running back and kick returner in a pinch, plus unlike jacobs, a good vet in the locker room

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch #49ers have re-signed LB Eric Bakhtiari.

Superbowl!!!
Nice, we can always use more ST help!
We'll have to introduce Mr. Bakhtari to Mr. Welker on Sunday and see how it works out.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Same with me, however the kid from the air force academy on the 9ers PS chad hall also is a KR/and PR. I say give him a shot.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Really, we need a d-end...what ever, in Harbaugh I trust..

lol he is a DE on a four man line for nickle and dime packages and a rush linebacker in the 3-4.
Share 49ersWebzone