LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 229 users in the forums

Source: 49ers to re-sign LB Eric Bakhtari

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Just being realistic about his past, dude has been cut more times than an emo teen.

OUCH
Really liked this kid in the preseason.
Originally posted by susweel:
Just being realistic about his past, dude has been cut more times than an emo teen.

Originally posted by ace52:
Great!
I really like what he did in the pre-season. Hopefully, he can contribute to our Super-Bowl run.

Like my fantasy league... There are no really talented players available!!!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Good for him
People can say what they want about the guy but you're guaranteed 110% on every play.
poor guy constantly gets signed and then cut repeatedly.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Experienced and can contribute on special teams coverage. Now who gets the other open spot?

Tony Jerod-Eddie from our Practice Squad IMHO - get him some reps because the FA pool of DTs is atrocious.

Ian Williams has been on the roster, but inactive. Not sure if he would be a better option or not.

• sfout
  • Veteran
Experienced and can contribute on special teams coverage. Now who gets the other open spot?

Tony Jerod-Eddie from our Practice Squad IMHO - get him some reps because the FA pool of DTs is atrocious.

Ian Williams has been on the roster, but inactive. Not sure if he would be a better option or not.

Williams is an NT not a DT which Jerod-Eddie is, IIRC williams hasnt demonstrated the ability to play both positions. I'm just saying sense dobbs is a DT by trade we should fill 1 of the 2 roster spots with another DT.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

CHAMPIONSHIP!

Williams is an NT not a DT which Jerod-Eddie is, IIRC williams hasnt demonstrated the ability to play both positions. I'm just saying sense dobbs is a DT by trade we should fill 1 of the 2 roster spots with another DT.

maybe soap or RJF can move to DE on some plays and free up the middle for williams
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

maybe soap or RJF can move to DE on some plays and free up the middle for williams

Ian Williams played end and nose in preseason.
is clark haggans still on the team?
Share 49ersWebzone