There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners vs Seahawks moved to SNF

with the heightened viewership and league scrutiny that comes with primetime games, let's hope this also tempers the seahags' dirty late hits and injury causing plays (remember the Xmas eve game last year where they injured KW and Delanie Walker)

also, are those two CBs of theirs suspended yet?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Crap. My mom already got a limo to take the family out looking at x-mas lights at 7 that night. Thing better have a working tv in it.

Cancel that. X Mas lights are overrated.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,650
Originally posted by schmons:
great test for kaep with back-to-back road games under the lights against playoff teams. it doesn't get much more difficult than this.

This pretty much sums it up. If he can handle this, then we should be primed for a playoff run.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
with the heightened viewership and league scrutiny that comes with primetime games, let's hope this also tempers the seahags' dirty late hits and injury causing plays (remember the Xmas eve game last year where they injured KW and Delanie Walker)

also, are those two CBs of theirs suspended yet?

One is Sherman's appeal is thursday i think
Lincecum going to the game with a Seahawks jersey
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by OnTheClock:


With these two huge road games, Kaepernick is either going to instill confidence in us for him starting going forward, or skepticism about his ability to really give us a shot at the Super Bowl. We will see.

Swag pumping out his ovaries
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Crap. My mom already got a limo to take the family out looking at x-mas lights at 7 that night. Thing better have a working tv in it.

Cancel that. X Mas lights are overrated.



rich people 1%-er problems, lol
Originally posted by socalfan21:
When was the last time we lost in prime time?

Ravens vs 49ers is my guess
lights. camera. aldon.
Gonna be home for the holidays, cant wait to watch this with the fam
Originally posted by Magzarillious:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
When was the last time we lost in prime time?

Ravens vs 49ers is my guess

I totally forgot about that game
Thank God, the NFL probably would have not shown that game in Vegas at it's original slot.
Harbaugh runs up the score against Seattle on his birthday and after the game Pete says "What's your deal?"
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,221
Originally posted by schmons:
lights. camera. aldon.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. Our defensive balls hard on primetime games. Wanna see Aldon get that sack record on primetime. Two Sundays in a row??? Fuggin AWESOME!