LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

Offense is on same trend as last season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 11back:
watching colin do that stupid monkey dance at the line of scrimmage is getting old. he stands there flailing his arms around yellen random stuff untill harbaugh calls time out.... then he looks around like what happened? i was gona call hike!??? please make this late season experiment stop! and i agree. frank looks stong. guys a beast!

Can we just ban this guy now? Getting really tired of this BS and people using alternate accounts to act like idiots.
i don't completely disagree with the guy though. I feel like the offense operated far smoother with Smith under center and I wasn't nearly as nervous. Also getting sick of my girlfriend yelling at C.K. for staring down one receiver and taking off out of the pocket if it isn't there.
Somewhat agree. I think we've improved in all facets compared to last year, but we still haven't arrived yet. The passing game needs to be more explosive, period. Still not good enough on 3rd downs and we commit too many dumb penalties. O-line needs to continue to improve in pass-pro.
watching colin do that stupid monkey dance at the line of scrimmage is getting old. he stands there flailing his arms around yellen random stuff untill harbaugh calls time out.... then he looks around like what happened? i was gona call hike!??? please make this late season experiment stop! and i agree. frank looks stong. guys a beast!

Can we just ban this guy now? Getting really tired of this BS and people using alternate accounts to act like idiots.

having an opnion that you dont agree with dont make me an idiot. and this is my only account.
They look about the same to me on offense with more penalties. This is not an explosive offense.
Colin is already outplaying the 8 year vet he replace in just his 4th game. We'll be rollin by the time the playoffs get here. Superbowl baby!!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by DONBIS:
Stop crying you baby crier.

I was going to make a thread on how pumped I am about the future of this team, the speed that will be on offense, the new stadium, the arse kickin young defense, the majority of playmakers inked for years and so on. Decided not to , but you thought this would be cool. To whine. To make a list of whines. I like how poeple think its so easy.

O s**t and the team won by 2 TD's

its a good post man. we do have a really bright future but this post is about our current situation and yes we are on the same trend as last year and that trend lost us a superbowl appearance.

did you not see our 3rd down efficiency today against the 19th ranked defense? did you not see VD have another non existent game? did you not see conservative play calling causing a close game against a team we should of been killing? we have problems on offense

and yea we won by 2 TDs but it could have easily went to OT if our defense didnt stop them on the drive before Kap's TD run.

but gore is still running good but he did break down last yr in the playoffs so we need to still keep monitoring his health and keep him fresh

It's not a good post. The current situation is these 9ers are 9-3-1 and have been winning since this coaching staff has showed up. It seems like you and him want every thing to run and operate perfectly every game but that just doesn't happen all the time.

Yea, I seen some of those cituations you're talking about, but I also seen the Fins converting on offense and keeping the 9ers O on the sidelines. I also saw Gore and the RB's having a solid day, Dixon had a rushing TD, Crabtree had a good day, James made an appearance, Kaep did ok and the o-line had trouble with Wake and their pass rush. It seems like they felt they didn't have the time to go deep even if they wanted to.

I don't know man but i'm over it. It was just something about this post that didn't sit right with me, I mean I could understand if he was gonna walk it over and put this on Harbaugh's desk or mail it in to them, but it just seems unneccessary on here right now. There's nothing as fans we can do about it.

I browse through looking for informative reads and this just wasn't one of them.

This is being a racism
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Does anyone know if Jenkins got any snaps? I don't remember seeing him out on the field.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Does anyone know if Jenkins got any snaps? I don't remember seeing him out on the field.

He came in once on a running play. I think it was the 2nd quarter. Didn't notice him after that.
49ers offense consists of 2 running plays for 5 yards and on 3rd and 5 throw a 4 yard pass.

having an opnion that you dont agree with dont make me an idiot. and this is my only account.

Factually correct bearing in mind we banned the previous one. So .......
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Ibtl

Bring back AS, before failure with CK in play-offs.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Considering that we were just 2 muffed punts away from the superbowl, I'm ok if we're following the same trend as last year. Unfortunately, the biggest difference is that our most clutch player on offense is currently sitting on the bench.

He's better at passing TDs, getting plays in time, spreading the ball like an elite QB and managing the game like a good QB should too.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Really? I could have sworn that I saw Frank Gore playing today and playing well.

VS a crappy Miami team (Gore's home town) at home is not surprising, let's see what happens in the next 2 games and in the play-offs.
Originally posted by NTeply49:
i don't completely disagree with the guy though. I feel like the offense operated far smoother with Smith under center and I wasn't nearly as nervous. Also getting sick of my girlfriend yelling at C.K. for staring down one receiver and taking off out of the pocket if it isn't there.

lol.
[ Edited by HOF49er on Dec 10, 2012 at 5:17 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone