There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I hate to beat a dead horse but....(another qb thread)

What if we get into the playoffs, Kap starts first game and gets knocked out and Alex finishes the game and we win and then the next game Alex starts and has an epic performance ala Saints game last year? I'm talking an epic, clutch comeback game like that.

I feel like if that happened there would be too much emotion and guilt for shoving Alex aside and we would go into the off-season committed to him again. There's no way Harbs could resist calling Alex "his guy" if he has another epic game like that

Just an interesting thought (merge if necessary)
Let it go.
Not gonna happen.

But in your imagination, does the other team turn the ball over to us 5 times again?
if you hate beating a dead horse then why are you doing it?
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Not gonna happen.

But in your imagination, does the other team turn the ball over to us 5 times again?

Not necessarily, I'm just thinking more along the lines of an overall epic game like last year. Answering score for score/ converting huge 3rd downs, ripping off long runs, clutch throws
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:
if you hate beating a dead horse then why are you doing it?

Why did you enter this thread if you knew what it was?
The dead horse is also being beaten on the original thread.
Then we go to the Superbowl
/endthread
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Let it go.

the Alex era is over
Beating off
Possible but I really think the relationship between Smith and the niners is over in everything but the contract. So he can be traded, released or sit on the bench for a great deal of money. Which do you think Baalke would see as the best investment?
Creating a different QB thread is never a good idea.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Wtf