There are 231 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I for one am glad the Pat's just deboned Houston. Not that I think our guys needed a wake up call to the gravity of the situation. But now to a man they know the level of the task infront of them. There will be no uncertainty that this is the toughest game we have played this year, with another candidate for that honor comming up a week later. If we pull off both, we will have to be considered a favorite to go all the way, we lose both and we will be at best a dark horse.
[ Edited by PhillyNiner on Dec 11, 2012 at 11:20 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Originally posted by Mankster:
I think the Patriots are in for a rude awakening!

The Cards beat 'em, the Hawks beat 'em. Is it really necessary to remind ourselves that our gang has a stronger defense AND more dynamic offense then either of those?

Why the panic?
  • Because they whipped the Texans? Let me tell you, the Texans have been skating on thin ice for over a month now and it just broke on them last night. No shock.
  • Cause they managed to win a shootout with the mighty Bills? Oooo.
  • Cause they squeaked out an OT win over the Jets? wow...
  • Cause they beat the Fins by a TD. Now I'm really scared.

We on the other hand have been trying new things, bringing top draft picks up to speed, and preparing for the home stretch.

Final score: Niners 31, Patsies 13

Why the panic?

• Cause we managed a tie and loss a to the Rams? Oooo.
  • Cause we barely beat a Miami team because of their mistake and meaningless run at the end? wow...
  • Cause Tom Brady and New England are averaging 40.5 points on offense in the last 7 games...You better be scared

Agreed!!!!!

And because they have Wes Welker who if matched up with a certain DB on our team will burn'em like toast!!!

Tom Brady is no slouch he will take advantage of mis-matches baleed dat!!!!

Will I be mad if we don't win....I can honestly say no, cause its Seattle who I want our 9ers to roast!!!!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by cciowa:
CK will have a big game on SNF.

The stars shine brightest under the lights.
I hope you are right, the alternative aka in laying an egg twice on national tv in front of the niner hater collinsworth is something that i do not like to think about

can you imagine how many shots of Alex standing on the sideline they are gonna show.

Every 10-20 minutes, if Kaep struggles - every 5 minuts. If Kaep succeeds - every 5 minutes
can you imagine how many shots of Alex standing on the sideline they are gonna show.

I'm so sick of that s**t.
Originally posted by gunslinger8:
I think Green Bay's offense is better than the Patriots. You will probably see a similar game plan as that, with our nickel defense seeing the most snaps.

NE is first in total yards. Green Bay is seventeenth. New England is averaging 11 and a half ppg more. With all due respect, I think you're wrong.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Agreed!!!!!

And because they have Wes Welker who if matched up with a certain DB on our team will burn'em like toast!!!

Will I be mad if we don't win....I can honestly say no, cause its Seattle who I want our 9ers to roast!!!!

This times 1 million katrillion. I know a lot of Seahawks fans and I would love nothing more than to hear them shut up. They think they're the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel after slaughtering Arizona 58-0.
Originally posted by NorthEasterner:
Originally posted by gunslinger8:
I think Green Bay's offense is better than the Patriots. You will probably see a similar game plan as that, with our nickel defense seeing the most snaps.

NE is first in total yards. Green Bay is seventeenth. New England is averaging 11 and a half ppg more. With all due respect, I think you're wrong.

Agree with North here...Green Bay is not what it was the last few years. The decimation of their o-line and recievers has really slowed them down. That being said we played them when the whole line up was, bright, shiney and healthy. Not the shell of what they were that has been on the field the last month or so.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I hope you are right, the alternative aka in laying an egg twice on national tv in front of the niner hater collinsworth is something that i do not like to think about

Every 10-20 minutes, if Kaep struggles - every 5 minuts. If Kaep succeeds - every 5 minutes

I bet one of these times they gonna catch him picking his nose or scratching his balls. lol
Originally posted by Eugene88:
The Pats are playing at home where they very rarely lose, and they are playing their best football right now. The 49ers are nearly a touchdown underdog... Everyone is in awe of the Pats right now....

This is setting up nicely......

i don't see the patriots getting complacent for a prime time game.......................
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Agreed!!!!!

This times 1 million katrillion. I know a lot of Seahawks fans and I would love nothing more than to hear them shut up. They think they're the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel after slaughtering Arizona 58-0.

And if we do beat New England, I'm gonna be very worried about our 9ers playing Seattle, we've never won 3 in a row this year.

I don't care how they win, i just want them to beat the Patriots! It always feels good to beat a great QB of Brady's stature.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I bet one of these times they gonna catch him picking his nose or scratching his balls. lol

The dedicated Alex Smith Cam!
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i don't see the patriots getting complacent for a prime time game.......................

No, but it seems like just when people think the 49ers have no shot, they rise up and play their best football. REGARDLESS of how the opposing team prepares, the 49ers defense can shut them down.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch #49ers Frank Gore's assessment of Patriots after watching MNF game: "They're ballin'. Those m----ers are ballin'."

Even Frank Gore knows that we are gonna lose
Share 49ersWebzone