There are 201 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Is this game still on Sunday Night now that they have moved the Seahawks Game to SNF?
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
Is this game still on Sunday Night now that they have moved the Seahawks Game to SNF?

Why would NBC take the 49ers vs Patriots game off SNF?
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,074
It is going to tough to win in their house.

But, Brady can be rattled if he is pressured and hit.

It would be nice to see the Smith Brothers get 5 to 6 sacks.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,242
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
The Patriots are over rated!

I know, I don't know why everyone feels the need to bow down to Brady & Bilicheat!

Who have they beaten this year?

Jim Harbaugh can call his brother and get the 411 on how to beat these guys. They get so much press because they are on the east coast! Sure they have been to 5 super bowls and won 3. Sure they have the great bay area born & bread Tom Brady.

We have a guy that is on pace to break the single season sack record, and when Strahan was on pace for the record they had a count down on espn and everything! Strahan played in NY though, Aldon needs 3 1/2 sacks in three games and we haven't heard a peep on national tv sports shows.

We have at least played & beat the national TV darling Bears, Packers, & Saints! Who have they played; the Jets? We guess what, we went to NY and beat them down too!

With that said I hope we beat the crap out of the Patriots!
we are far from playing elite ball and we can not so arrogant to call them over rated. they can make the same claim about us. it is there, brady is big time, no team exploits and takes advantage of a teams mistakes than the pats. those are facts people. facts. if we make our usual assortment of mistakes we make, this team will come away with touchdowns and an easy win
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
The Patriots are over rated!

I know, I don't know why everyone feels the need to bow down to Brady & Bilicheat!

Who have they beaten this year?

Jim Harbaugh can call his brother and get the 411 on how to beat these guys. They get so much press because they are on the east coast! Sure they have been to 5 super bowls and won 3. Sure they have the great bay area born & bread Tom Brady.

We have a guy that is on pace to break the single season sack record, and when Strahan was on pace for the record they had a count down on espn and everything! Strahan played in NY though, Aldon needs 3 1/2 sacks in three games and we haven't heard a peep on national tv sports shows.

We have at least played & beat the national TV darling Bears, Packers, & Saints! Who have they played; the Jets? We guess what, we went to NY and beat them down too!

With that said I hope we beat the crap out of the Patriots!
we are far from playing elite ball and we can not so arrogant to call them over rated. they can make the same claim about us. it is there, brady is big time, no team exploits and takes advantage of a teams mistakes than the pats. those are facts people. facts. if we make our usual assortment of mistakes we make, this team will come away with touchdowns and an easy win

How did they do agaisnt the Ravens defense? I believe people were saying the same thing about Brees a few weeks ago when we went to play the Saints too; they will turn our mistakes into TD's. I think our defense will do fine against their offense.

I just don't think this is going to be an easy game for Brady & the Pats either!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Any Pats fans show up here yet?

no. they have a game tonight.

Oh s**t that's right. Guess we'll see them tomorrow.
the 49ers are going to kill the pats.......Brady is going to get smithed!!
And hopefully physically beat up!
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k THESE MUTHER f**kERS WE GONNA BEAT THEM DOWN..


27-21


GO NINERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Like that other guy said, Harbaugh is gonna have his brother ready on the 'hotline', John would love for nothing more than to see the Pats lose out on seed positioning in the AFC.

This will go pretty EXACT to the Pats/Ravens game earlier this year (expect without the replacement refs helping us screw the Pats), but we have a better D than Baltimore, and will be able to shut Brady down more frequently than he's probably been since Seattle, and he won't have his playboy TE to throw to.

Harbaugh era 49ers are now 6-0 on 'primetime' evening games, The Pats haven't beaten an NFC team above .500 (going into the week) since the Packers in 2010 (who eventually went on to win the Superbowl).

49ers 27-21
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,739
Playing at NE at night... going to be a cold cold game.... Another Kaep first...
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 10, 2012 at 11:47 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erJim:
the 49ers are going to kill the pats.......Brady is going to get smithed!!

Thats ignorant were not killing anybody right now (especially the Pats). We need to get back to playing more aggressively on offense. I think the Pats have a really underrated Defense and they are out to prove a point on national TV. We have been down lately but I chalk it up to being a huge adjustement with having Kaep and I hope there is plenty of room for growth as we hit the final stretch.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:


Harbaugh era 49ers are now 6-0 on 'primetime' evening games, The Pats haven't beaten an NFC team above .500 (going into the week) since the Packers in 2010 (who eventually went on to win the Superbowl).

Last Thanksgiving?
I want our defense to physically beat on NE for all of the East Coast to see how we play defense
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Like that other guy said, Harbaugh is gonna have his brother ready on the 'hotline', John would love for nothing more than to see the Pats lose out on seed positioning in the AFC.

This will go pretty EXACT to the Pats/Ravens game earlier this year (expect without the replacement refs helping us screw the Pats), but we have a better D than Baltimore, and will be able to shut Brady down more frequently than he's probably been since Seattle, and he won't have his playboy TE to throw to.

Harbaugh era 49ers are now 6-0 on 'primetime' evening games, The Pats haven't beaten an NFC team above .500 (going into the week) since the Packers in 2010 (who eventually went on to win the Superbowl).

49ers 27-21

We lost to Baltimore lol