There are 190 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
Is this game still on Sunday Night now that they have moved the Seahawks Game to SNF?

Why would NBC take the 49ers vs Patriots game off SNF?
Its the Niners at Seattle game in two weeks that got flexed up to SNF, not next weeks Niners at New England game--which will remain unchanged on SNF.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
Is this game still on Sunday Night now that they have moved the Seahawks Game to SNF?

Why would NBC take the 49ers vs Patriots game off SNF?
Its the Niners at Seattle game in two weeks that got flexed up to SNF, not next weeks Niners at New England game--which will remain unchanged on SNF.
they would have to change it weeks ago..not 6 days before the game
So, this year the Pats have lost to the Ravens, Cards, and Seahawks. You can basically take all the good things from those 3 teams, and you would have that package in the 49ers.

My co-worker is a Pats fan and he is terrified!
Originally posted by verb1der:
So, this year the Pats have lost to the Ravens, Cards, and Seahawks. You can basically take all the good things from those 3 teams, and you would have that package in the 49ers.

My co-worker is a Pats fan and he is terrified!

Thank you. Yes, the Niners defense is like those three teams, except a little better. And the Niners have scored more points on defenses a lot better than the Patriots. On the other hand, the game is in Foxboro. We'll see, but I like the Niners chances.
Dolphins held them to 24 points.
How does their O-Line match up to our front 7? I feel that is where the game will be decided. I expect that our offense will get points on their defense, I'm just worried about stopping Brady and their fast strike passing game.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

The Dolphins have a good defense. Wake is a beast! In a normal year, he would be in contention for the DPOY. And they play the Pats 2x a year.
I'm confident we'll win this game if Gronkowski is out.

We've already proven we can overwhelm finesse teams when we went to Lambeau/Superdome and pushed around the Packers and Saints.
Originally posted by SFrush:
I'm confident we'll win this game if Gronkowski is out.

We've already proven we can overwhelm finesse teams when we went to Lambeau/Superdome and pushed around the Packers and Saints.

Any idea if Gronk will play?

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Patriots are soft!! We're about to expose these f*gs!!

indeed.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Any idea if Gronk will play?

too soon to say.
whats the early point spread?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
whats the early point spread?

Link
Share 49ersWebzone