LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kidash98:
That's the thing... I can see NE scoring more. I was just being.... nice.

2 of there 3 losses have come to NFC West teams!
we need to see how brady play against Houston and take it from there.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by kidash98:
That's the thing... I can see NE scoring more. I was just being.... nice.

2 of there 3 losses have come to NFC West teams!

Then I hope we can make it 3 out of four.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Any Pats fans show up here yet?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Muggins:
Any Pats fans show up here yet?

no. they have a game tonight.
I was expecting to face NE in the SB (had we made it). So, this outcome would kinda fulfill the questions I have about our team against a worthy opponent who's been successful for many years since Brady was QB.
Im telling you, no way do the Patriots lose two national tv games in a row. you better hope they beat the Texans
This game is a 50-50 crapshoot IMO. If we play sound, mistake free football and win the turnover battle, we leave with a win. If we make mistakes (penalties), and lose the turnover battle, we lose.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
I was expecting to face NE in the SB (had we made it). So, this outcome would kinda fulfill the questions I have about our team against a worthy opponent who's been successful for many years since Brady was QB.

Not really though, going to NE vs. playing in a neutral venue. Plus, I think the Pats are better than last year, especially on defense. They don't have Gronk though, which is a big set back.
you already know he wants to do this to new england fans

Originally posted by goldstandard333:
The Patriots are over rated!

I know, I don't know why everyone feels the need to bow down to Brady & Bilicheat!

Who have they beaten this year?

Jim Harbaugh can call his brother and get the 411 on how to beat these guys. They get so much press because they are on the east coast! Sure they have been to 5 super bowls and won 3. Sure they have the great bay area born & bread Tom Brady.

We have a guy that is on pace to break the single season sack record, and when Strahan was on pace for the record they had a count down on espn and everything! Strahan played in NY though, Aldon needs 3 1/2 sacks in three games and we haven't heard a peep on national tv sports shows.

We have at least played & beat the national TV darling Bears, Packers, & Saints! Who have they played; the Jets? We guess what, we went to NY and beat them down too!

With that said I hope we beat the crap out of the Patriots!
Originally posted by verb1der:
you already know he wants to do this to new england fans

Looks like somebody will be a little extra motivated!
Is this game still on Sunday Night now that they have moved the Seahawks Game to SNF?
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
Is this game still on Sunday Night now that they have moved the Seahawks Game to SNF?

Why would NBC take the 49ers vs Patriots game off SNF?
  • buck
  • Veteran
It is going to tough to win in their house.

But, Brady can be rattled if he is pressured and hit.

It would be nice to see the Smith Brothers get 5 to 6 sacks.
Share 49ersWebzone