There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Originally posted by drake49er:
Looks like this tool deleted his Twitter account.

Tweets have consequences.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
does anyone feel that the webzone had a part in him getting suspended. I know his own stupidity is to blame but it feels like the webzone had a little something to do with it.

haha, i love you sus but you underestimate the power of the webzone and the i sphere of influence it has over niner headquarters. if what you said is true how come dixon is still on the team and why is num nuts still our kicker?
Originally posted by cciowa:
does anyone feel that the webzone had a part in him getting suspended. I know his own stupidity is to blame but it feels like the webzone had a little something to do with it.

haha, i love you sus but you underestimate the power of the webzone and the i sphere of influence it has over niner headquarters. if what you said is true how come dixon is still on the team and why is num nuts still our kicker?

Also, Smith would still be the starter.

You meant overestimate right?

This is a little different. Fans are the ones that follow twitter mostly and are the ones who blow up tweets and make it public. Maybe some cat from the zone was the first person to send the Jacobs tweet to the beat writers and it blew up from there

lol the zone is strong. Remember when we attacked Scott Shanle of the Saints over twitter? lol
zoners had several interactions with him over twitter which I'm sure only fueled his fire.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
lol the zone is strong. Remember when we attacked Scott Shanle of the Saints over twitter? lol

Remember when you guys are all hypocrites for attacking me for attacking Snyder over twitter?
Originally posted by THEB:

Remember when you guys are all hypocrites for attacking me for attacking Snyder over twitter?

Nope
Originally posted by THEB:

Nope

lol
It was just a matter of time till Jacobs ran his mouth and then ran himself out of town. Good Riddance!
Dude is a cry baby pulled the same s**t when Giants got Bradshaw. What did he expect coming here? Must have expected he would be #2 but he isn't dynamic enough.
I tried to defend this guy, and he went and did EXACTLY WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT HE'D DO.

Just... wow. Talk about living up to your expectations.
typical loudmouth crybaby ass brandon jacobs
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
Brandon Jacobs has been suspended for 49ers' final three games of the regular season.

Jimmies are RUSTLED