LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not sure posted, but I guess we will replace him with Matt McCoy, a ST Ace from Seahawks last year, possibly a new Costanzo?
Why not just re sign rock? He looked better then Jacobs in the pre season and was a st weapon also???
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
You know the sad thing? -The Jacobs signing cock-blocked us from re-signing Blake Costanzo, lol and guess what else? The moment this bum goes on suspension we're looking to pick up a special teams guy.

Good point. I hadn't even thought about that.
Originally posted by Eli_23:
f**k him. He can suck a fat dick

What you don't like this guy being a big whinner?

[ Edited by taney71 on Dec 11, 2012 at 1:22 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
You know the sad thing? -The Jacobs signing cock-blocked us from re-signing Blake Costanzo, lol and guess what else? The moment this bum goes on suspension we're looking to pick up a special teams guy.

I just don't get why we're so scared of him going to another team. He's a locker room cancer, and sucks anyways. We should HOPE another team is dumb enough to pick him up. As for giving away our playbook, etc., he can still do that. It's not like suspending him prevents him from still being a huge d******d to us. I really, really don't see why we didn't just cut his ass loose.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
does anyone feel that the webzone had a part in him getting suspended. I know his own stupidity is to blame but it feels like the webzone had a little something to do with it.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
E Bak re-signed, McCoy didnt pass physical
Originally posted by THEB:
E Bak re-signed, McCoy didnt pass physical

I really like Bakhtiari, glad he was available again. Is anyone else wondering why we did not pick up Rock Cartwright? I'm thinking the issue with Aldon's shoulder is the reason. Which is a scary thought :/
Looks like this tool deleted his Twitter account.

Originally posted by drake49er:
Looks like this tool deleted his Twitter account.

Tweets have consequences.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
does anyone feel that the webzone had a part in him getting suspended. I know his own stupidity is to blame but it feels like the webzone had a little something to do with it.

haha, i love you sus but you underestimate the power of the webzone and the i sphere of influence it has over niner headquarters. if what you said is true how come dixon is still on the team and why is num nuts still our kicker?
Originally posted by cciowa:

haha, i love you sus but you underestimate the power of the webzone and the i sphere of influence it has over niner headquarters. if what you said is true how come dixon is still on the team and why is num nuts still our kicker?

Also, Smith would still be the starter.

You meant overestimate right?

This is a little different. Fans are the ones that follow twitter mostly and are the ones who blow up tweets and make it public. Maybe some cat from the zone was the first person to send the Jacobs tweet to the beat writers and it blew up from there

lol the zone is strong. Remember when we attacked Scott Shanle of the Saints over twitter? lol
Share 49ersWebzone