LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 149 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Worst Harbaalke signing to date?
Well ......bye.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I think its mostly just rumor and perspective, but ahmad bradshaw calling our plays to the Giants defense did make those rumors awfully believable.

Wait he actually did that? How do you know?
So many plays are ran from each formation its tough to know exactly what's going to happen.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Brilliant
Originally posted by spizzy:
Wait he actually did that? How do you know?

i remember the commentators commenting on it, right before an interception when Bradshaw saw our formation he started jumping, waving his arms and yelling something at the safeties and DB's about the play.
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Dec 10, 2012 at 7:41 PM ]
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
my wife posted this on my fb yesterday i think it relates to this subject very well.

Oh snap
The Webzone front page article says that Jacobs is going to file grievance?
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Dec 10, 2012 at 10:11 PM ]
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

this is getting real ugly. Saw that coming. What a waste of roster space and money. I knew he would be a cancer. He just came from the giants i mean how could he genuinely want to beat up on the giants after getting a ring with them and beating us. This is disturbing just drop the bum and use the space wisely. Why let him go this far knowing our plays and audibles ?! I'm sickened by this disgusting level of betrayal. I feel like we've been infiltrated and exposed.

Originally posted by 49rz4Life:

this is getting real ugly. Saw that coming. What a waste of roster space and money. I knew he would be a cancer. He just came from the giants i mean how could he genuinely want to beat up on the giants after getting a ring with them and beating us. This is disturbing just drop the bum and use the space wisely. Why let him go this far knowing our plays and audibles ?! I'm sickened by this disgusting level of betrayal. I feel like we've been infiltrated and exposed.

We get his roster space back w/the suspension, AND he is not allowed back at the facility. It really is a better option than releasing him and allowing him to go anywhere he wants.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

We get his roster space back w/the suspension, AND he is not allowed back at the facility. It really is a better option than releasing him and allowing him to go anywhere he wants.

Oh ok even better. What a clown.
I did think he looked good in the pre season.
Manningham joined the team and played against his old team. Happens every season. BJ just went where the money was and quite frankly we didn't spend all that much on him. It wasn't like 31 other teams were competing for his services. He is just a washed up bitter player who can't see past his nose.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

why not cut him loose and let him explore options elsewhere if youre not going to give him a chance? Things like this will be noticed by other players in the league, such as potential free agents
Share 49ersWebzone