There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

I was wondering WHY did the 49ers sign Jacobs when they did. I felt it didn't made much sense considering the amount of depth they already had. I shame Harbaugh for wasting Jacobs' time.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN Remember #49ers cut Braylon Edwards late last season & were burned in playoffs due to injuries to WR group; Jacobs is insurance

After this he is hardly insurance because given the chance I doubt he would ever play hard for the niners.


Also Baalke ease up on the washed up player signings, yes they maybe cheaper but you get what you pay for.
Smart move by the Niners not cutting him just suspending him
I've always had the suspicion that he was tipping off the Giants on the 49ers playcalls just to get payback for the team that wouldn't play him.
Originally posted by ninersoul:
I was wondering WHY did the 49ers sign Jacobs when they did. I felt it didn't made much sense considering the amount of depth they already had. I shame Harbaugh for wasting Jacobs' time.

It was a good signing and Jacobs looked good in the preseason, unfortunately for him he got hurt and was never able to get playing time after that because Hunter was playing so well, Its exactly what Harbaugh did to Alex
Good luck finding a job next year Brandon when you have a rep now as a cancer in the locker room.

At least now LaMichael is assured more playing time. That guy has a future.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I've always had the suspicion that he was tipping off the Giants on the 49ers playcalls just to get payback for the team that wouldn't play him.

Probably selling copies of the 49ers playbook to the Seahawks right now
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Probably selling copies of the 49ers playbook to the Seahawks right now

seriously they better not those things get out.
He was suspended.
So he stays on the 53, and just isn't active for any of the last games?
Eddie D would've whacked his azz long ago...
Does he lose out on money ?
49ers suspend Jacobs for final three regular-season games.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/12/10/49ers-suspend-jacobs-for-final-three-regular-season-games/