LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
Brandon Jacobs has been suspended for 49ers' final three games of the regular season.

Jimmies are RUSTLED
[ Edited by Ballistic on Dec 10, 2012 at 2:06 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
will sign with Seattle lol

That's what I'm afraid of. What if they sign Jacobs and he gives away our whole playbook to Dirty Pete like Michael Robinson did?
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Brandon Jacobs has been suspended for 49ers' final three games of the regular season.

lol cant sign elsewhere lol
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Good. His bithcing was staring to become problematic.
Hopefully we bring in some depth on DL to replace Dobbs or get Tukuafu more reps on D and bring in some WR help....

Jimmies are RUSTLED
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

lol cant sign elsewhere lol

Best move they could have made. GTFO you fat piece of useless s**t.
What a disaster. Initially, I thought he was going to be a great addition to this team, especially on 3rd and short, but the guy just couldn't keep his mouth shut while sitting out. Horrible signing.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

this is what i wanted to happen

[ Edited by susweel on Dec 10, 2012 at 2:09 PM ]
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Does a suspension clear up a roster spot?
Now they are saying he's suspended smart move dont let another playoff team get a hold of him then come playoff time..........we can really kick this bum to the curb

Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN Remember #49ers cut Braylon Edwards late last season & were burned in playoffs due to injuries to WR group; Jacobs is insurance
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
What a disaster. Initially, I thought he was going to be a great addition to this team, especially on 3rd and short, but the guy just couldn't keep his mouth shut while sitting out. Horrible signing.

I think he was thinking I'll come in here show up Gore and become the teams starter!!!! boy was he dead wrong if that was his mindset

Jimmies are RUSTLED

I was wondering WHY did the 49ers sign Jacobs when they did. I felt it didn't made much sense considering the amount of depth they already had. I shame Harbaugh for wasting Jacobs' time.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN Remember #49ers cut Braylon Edwards late last season & were burned in playoffs due to injuries to WR group; Jacobs is insurance

After this he is hardly insurance because given the chance I doubt he would ever play hard for the niners.

Also Baalke ease up on the washed up player signings, yes they maybe cheaper but you get what you pay for.
Share 49ersWebzone