LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I've always had the suspicion that he was tipping off the Giants on the 49ers playcalls just to get payback for the team that wouldn't play him.

Yes, it seemed like the Giants coaches and D knew what was coming almost every play. The 49ers didn't have that problem until they played the Giants this year, hmmmm. Dixon is a better power back than him and he plays special teams. I would even take the unproven Jewel Hampton over him! He is definitely not taking reps from LMJ! Go EAD Jacobs!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Good, the guys a cancer.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Lol, suspend him for being a whiney b***h, I mean conduct detrimental.

Called it.
Originally posted by susweel:
Does he lose out on money ?

yeah he's being suspended with pay. lol
He's a big mouthed, big belly running back. Soft runner, too. He's a waste of roster space.
Yeah why is he being suspended and not just cut? Will he be ln roster in postseason?
Good riddance!

Smart move to suspend him, so he can't give our playbook to the enemies.
Has no one to blame but himself.
IBTL
Originally posted by kap2crab:
Yeah why is he being suspended and not just cut? Will he be ln roster in postseason?

To prevent him from going to another playoff team, specifically the Giants.

Waste of cash
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Good riddance!

Smart move to suspend him, so he can't give our playbook to the enemies.

whats stopping him
Originally posted by kap2crab:

If they cut him they would have given him what he wanted and he would have ended up playing against them at some point in the next month...... Instead they just pushed him to the side and told him to gtfo
Glad suspended and not cut.

This way he can't [legally]give our play book & other info the our opponents.
Not too surprising. Sounds like something happened midweek last week and that this was the plan since then. Glad they are not cutting him andltting him off easy.
Share 49ersWebzone