LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's weird this is coming out now. I think it's very likely that Brandon Jacobs gets a considerable amount of carries over the remaining weeks of the season. It doesn't get any less likely that Gore gets nicked up again before a playoff run with every hit he takes. Behind Jacobs, the team now has LaMichael James and Anthony Dixon as reserves. Don't get me wrong, I think each of them are probably more talented than we've seen so far, but between them they haven't proven anything close to what Jacobs has in this league. From what I know, he's healthy, he is in good shape, and he obviously is hungry to prove something. I know his statistics aren't that impressive, but in the spot duty I have seen him in, he ran pretty damn angry looking on one particular carry.

Kendall Hunter was a luxury we will sorely miss. If Gore doesn't give up some carries to one of these guys over the remaining weeks of the season, weeks that will be made required wins because of the Seahawks, he will likely be giving up all his carries when the games mean the most. That would not bode well for a deep playoff run.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stefano89:
i dont have a twitter account can someone please deliver this message to his TWITTER ." BRANDON IF YOU STILL DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARENT PLAYING, TAKE A STEP BACK AND LOOK AT THE THINGS YOUV SAID IN PUBLIC AND ON THE INTERNET THIS YEAR AN THEN YOUL KNOW WHY. NO ONE CAN SAY SO MUCH NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT THEIR TEAM AN THEN EXPECT TO GET TO PLAY. IF YOUR HAVING SUCH A HORRIBLE YEAR IN SF THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE? THE 49ERS ARE A TEAM IF YOU DONT GET THAT, NOT A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHERE WHOEVER WANTS TO PLAY GETS TO. EVERY PERSON THERE WANTS TO PLAY YOU HAVE TO EARN IT. YOUR A GOOD PLAYER AN DEFINETELY GREAT ENOUGH TO PLAY AS A NINER, BUT YOUR NOT PLAYING BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU HAVE HANDLED THIS. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER WERE GONNA NEED YOU IN JANUARY" you can give him my username too, please

Twitter is 140 characters or less. i can get your first sentance to him if youd like? lol
[ Edited by THEB on Dec 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
f**k Brandon Dickcobs, he can suck and swallow.
Originally posted by stefano89:
i dont have a twitter account can someone please deliver this message to his TWITTER ." BRANDON IF YOU STILL DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARENT PLAYING, TAKE A STEP BACK AND LOOK AT THE THINGS YOUV SAID IN PUBLIC AND ON THE INTERNET THIS YEAR AN THEN YOUL KNOW WHY. NO ONE CAN SAY SO MUCH NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT THEIR TEAM AN THEN EXPECT TO GET TO PLAY. IF YOUR HAVING SUCH A HORRIBLE YEAR IN SF THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE? THE 49ERS ARE A TEAM IF YOU DONT GET THAT, NOT A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHERE WHOEVER WANTS TO PLAY GETS TO. EVERY PERSON THERE WANTS TO PLAY YOU HAVE TO EARN IT. YOUR A GOOD PLAYER AN DEFINETELY GREAT ENOUGH TO PLAY AS A NINER, BUT YOUR NOT PLAYING BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU HAVE HANDLED THIS. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER WERE GONNA NEED YOU IN JANUARY" you can give him my username too, please

I sent it to him, and he told me to F**k off.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
f**k Brandon Dickcobs, he can suck and swallow.

For the record, that is his new name.

Brandon Dick Cobs...
how bout brandon youcantplaycobs
Who gives a f**k.

What has he rushed for, 3 yards?

f**k him. Dude has been a mouth his whole career.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Dec 8, 2012 at 7:56 PM ]
how about Brandon Cup n Suck?

Replace Cup with Cob if you want.
Jacobs has always been a selfish player. Even when he was winning Super Bowls with the Giants he was constantly complaining about his role. He's a waste of time, money, and space. Cut him please. Bring back Rock Cartwright for all I care.
Dang Niner fans must be giving it to him hard on the social media i see he put up some Niner related pics on instagram to calm things down a bit.

I wish Baalke would pull the trigger on this clown. I'd rather see James and Dixon struggle than see this guy play for us.
Originally posted by YungBird:
Originally posted by matt49er:
this guy is a baby! I wish I got millions of dollars to do nothing at all. Do not cut him, sit him as inactive and elevate LMJ if somebody else gets hurt at RB we will need him unfortunately. In the mean time, have Harbaugh, Rathman, Roman talk to him and tell him to STFU

So he could possibly fumble the game away against the Giants in the playoffs? No thanks. Cut his ass

do u really think he would hurt his own career by playing bad on purpose? I don't
Dixon runs harder anyway. Plus he's dedicated to the team. Like him or not, he's devoted.

Jacobs is just a punk
He's here for toughness on offense. Remember what the giant did to us last year in the playoffs. Just so happens we haven't needed him yet
Time to go Jacobs.... See ya
Share 49ersWebzone