LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 410 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
if we have any ugly secrets expect for them to come out once the season is over
  • jrg
  • Veteran
The timing of his recent comments gives me a vibe that LMJ is getting more than just a 'nod', but possibly a shot Sunday at the usual snaps Kendell Hunter is asked of.
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Am I the only one here who feels bad for him? He should be used WAY MORE OFTEN!!!

We can't get a proper idea about his effectiveness without giving him ample opportunity. With our O-line, I'm certain he could do damage.

Was it a good idea to b***h and moan on a public forum? NO WAY!

But you guys have no idea what Harbaugh and others told him when they signed him. I'm sure they said he would get the opportunity to prove himself in games.

THIS IS ONE MORE EXAMPLE OF HARBAUGH ACTING LIKE HE IS SMARTER THAN THE WHOLE ROOM! Everyone knew we needed a RB to replace Gore. What did we do in the draft? Take a WR that NO ONE thought was first round material. All we had to do was draft Doug Martin, who was rated at the bottom of the first round, and we would not have needed to get Brandon Jacobs, Lamichael James, or Dixon. Keep Cartwright for special teams and that would have opened up roster spots.

ALL OF YOU DRINKING THE KOOL AID need to give Jacobs a little slack. Is he acting dumb? Yes. But man, none of you know the whole story

lulz

why not stay in New York then?

o right, he had issues there too with his PT and coach
had Hunter not go down, I bet they would have cut his ass already. But now we need the depth
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FourNine49:
had Hunter not go down, I bet they would have cut his ass already. But now we need the depth

might still happen. IF and I mean IF Jewel Hampton shows something dont be surprised to see Jacobs let go around week 15 just like Braylon.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Unhappy 49ers

Jacobs
Alex
LMJ
AJ
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
He's only a cancer if anybody on the staff or roster cares about what he has to say. Otherwise just let him sit until we truly need him. I'm not down with releasing him at this point which could allow him to go to a competitor, and potentially to the RB thin Giants with a chip on his shoulder.

This--and I don't recall when players can be picked up, but would not wish him to return to the Giants.

I'm assuming the waiver process would still apply through the regular season, so interested teams put in a waiver claim and claiming team with the worst record gets him.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Unhappy 49ers

Jacobs
Alex
LMJ
AJ

Harbaugh f**ks given

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jrg:
Unhappy 49ers

Jacobs
Alex
LMJ
AJ

Harbaugh f**ks given

true dat

• kray28
  • Veteran
Why would you lump in Alex with these other malcontents?

He's been a total professional about what happened to him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by kray28:

did you not see his face during the saints the game. dude has got to pissed off inside.

I never said he was malcontent I said they were unhappy.
I hope they make him inactive the rest of the year, then cut him the day before the Superbowl. He doesn't deserve a ring with the 49ers.

Why are LMJ and AJ "malcontents".
  • sfout
  • Veteran

did you not see his face during the saints the game. dude has got to pissed off inside.

I never said he was malcontent I said they were unhappy.

Alex is no where near the same level of unhappiness as Jacobs and James and Jenkins are just waiting for their chance and tired of being badgered by people about playing time.

Jacobs is just a malcontent who has a history of histrionics, he is heading down a TO-esque road of destroying any chance of getting anything besides a 1 year deal, not to mention he's on the wrong side of 30 now.
Share 49ersWebzone