LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

What if the Packer/Seahawks non-catch/ref debacle costs us the div???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that we gonna get the worst of that disaster!!!
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
Got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that we gonna get the worst of that disaster!!!

If we would've beat the Rams twice it wouldn't be as much of a factor as it is now.
Then it cost us the division and there aint s**t we can do about it
Then it's our own fault for blowing games we should have won. No excuses.
All we do is take care of our own business. The rest will fall into place.
I think it means the game vs seab***hes gonna be a bloodbath!!! We can afford to lose to the pats if we win the other 3 games on our sched!
We deserve to lose
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
how can it cost us the division if we're currently in 1st place? it would mean a possible upcoming loss would cost us the division.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:
All we do is take care of our own business. The rest will fall into place.

This. Beat the seahawks 1 more time and we win the division IMO.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
would be the case if the hawks were one up on us. but they're not so.......................no.

Originally posted by boast:
how can it cost us the division if we're currently in 1st place? it would mean a possible upcoming loss would cost us the division.

It's a win they clearly did not earn/deserve... Thus our lead would be 2.5 games and merely beating the phins & cards would clinch division...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
you play the hand you're dealt. We're in the drivers seat, it's our position to lose.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
Originally posted by boast:

It's a win they clearly did not earn/deserve... Thus our lead would be 2.5 games and merely beating the phins & cards would clinch division...

i like to think that Seahawk win gives the Niners a better shot at a 1st rd bye. people need to stop being so pessimistic.
That...would suck.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
We have one more game against the chickenhawks! I'm more worried about losing that one than anything else. If we lose that game, we don't deserve the playoffs this year!
Share 49ersWebzone