LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

GET RID OF THE "JUMBO PACKAGE" PLEASE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jumbo can stay but in the 4 th with a lead
They need to run the jumbo with Jacobs at RB
Jumbo= FGs
We have talented players, let them use their talent to make a play. We DON'T need trick plays.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
But it works so good in MADDEN!!! Niners Heavy for the win!

i like to put randy moss as the wide out, or tight end in this instance and run PA boot over, make him do a streak and if you catch the safety too close, its an automatic touchdown because moss doesnt get jammed up in this game
[ Edited by LBCniner on Dec 3, 2012 at 11:52 PM ]
Originally posted by BrianGO:
We play way too cute overall. When we drop back to pass, they rarely stop it. All the cute stuff is killing us.

Could not agree more
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
We play way too cute overall. When we drop back to pass, they rarely stop it. All the cute stuff is killing us.

Could not agree more

We run big jumbo ...then we try to make up for that crap with a pitch or a one WR route...I swear the coaches are experimenting
Jumbo needs to go on a diet - real soon!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
get rid of the entire offensive line.
The problem is the backfield is too congested with this package. Just get Gore behind the fullback and go down hill with a trap, wham or a lead. And get Dobbs and them off the field offensively. Those packages were worthless vs the Giants and part of the problem.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by susweel:
Hopefully roman can take his college offense back to college.

THIS

Should Mike shanahan take his pistol back to college with RGIII? Oh wait....

Best offense we've had in almost a decade and you guys wanna can it after 6 losses over two years.
Word son.....word...
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by susweel:
Hopefully roman can take his college offense back to college.

THIS

Should Mike shanahan take his pistol back to college with RGIII? Oh wait....

Best offense we've had in almost a decade and you guys wanna can it after 6 losses over two years.

lol typical NT overreaction.
When it works ya'll love it. when it doesn't you hate it. You think it's old. I found myself saying the same sh**. I do agree we need to line up and play
hat on a hat football but some of the motion stuff is ok. No matter what you run it has to be executed correctly. I haven't seen a bomb to Moss
yet. Still waiting. Why is he here again?
The problem with the jumbo package is that it isn't jumbo enough. Put Sopoaga at QB when we go into the Jumbo formations.
Share 49ersWebzone