There are 243 users in the forums

Terrible effort every 3rd game??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by STNiner:
Why does it seem that our effort is so Lackluster every 3rd game played since the season started? 3 loses 1 tie....

Thats sucks because it puts us in seattle on our 3 from now uhg !
I dont know what the problem is, But harbaugh and roman need to start taking responsibility.

Harbaugh needs to fall on his sword and admit that alot of these blunders are on him and the coaching staff. I will respect him if he takes responsibility and states they are working on correcting the problem. Anything less is unacceptable.

Him and romans egos are hurting the team at this point. Time to look in the mirror and make adjustments with themselves, not with the team.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I dont know what the problem is, But harbaugh and roman need to start taking responsibility.

Harbaugh needs to fall on his sword and admit that alot of these blunders are on him and the coaching staff. I will respect him if he takes responsibility and states they are working on correcting the problem. Anything less is unacceptable.

Him and romans egos are hurting the team at this point. Time to look in the mirror and make adjustments with themselves, not with the team.

I'm just as pi$$ed as you are, we are all. I'm not trying to be a jerk when I ask this. But what would it accomplish? Is it for the fans or the players or both? As long as he keeps the players happy I don't care what he says to the media. I do agree with you it was all the coaches fault. Fisher and his staff have there number there good coaches.
[ Edited by PA49ersfan on Dec 2, 2012 at 3:32 PM ]
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:

I'm just as pi$$ed as you are, we are all. I'm not trying to be a jerk when I ask this. But what would it accomplish? Is it for the fans or the players or both? As long as he keeps the players happy I don't care what he says to the media. I do agree with you it was all the coaches fault. Fisher and his staff have there number there good coaches.

It would show that he realizes he is human, he realizes him and his coaching staff have had alot to do with our loses, and it would help him put his ego behind him. His me against the world attitude is fine and dandy to a point, but when it is obvious he and his coaches have made mistakes that cost us atleast one game, its time to show humility.

For the record, im a huge Harbaugh supporter and think he is a great coach. I do however think its time to take a more hands on approach to play calling.
I don't think they put in a terrible effort this game. The D was really good up and up until the last 2 seconds they have given up 0 points.

The offense looked like they were going to get on a roll after Gore's TD but then fell asleep. Kaep played ok but some really dumb mistakes cost us... bad call or not by the refs, you just don't run 20yrds backwards. Not even in Madden. He should have been benched then.

Playcalling was also abysmal in the 2nd half.
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:

It would show that he realizes he is human, he realizes him and his coaching staff have had alot to do with our loses, and it would help him put his ego behind him. His me against the world attitude is fine and dandy to a point, but when it is obvious he and his coaches have made mistakes that cost us atleast one game, its time to show humility.

For the record, im a huge Harbaugh supporter and think he is a great coach. I do however think its time to take a more hands on approach to play calling.
I know this game was very brutal. I don't don't know what to think anymore. They are all over the map anymore. I was really thinking SB at beginning of season. Not so much thinking that anymore. Which hurts my Niner loving soul!

He admitted that option play was his fault.
Originally posted by niners94:

In business I have little patience when people keep saying oops...I effed up. What I want to know if what are you going to do to make sure it doesn't happen again. Today was a P.O.S. effort on all fronts.

That play call was the least of their errors.
The D played very well. Unfortunately the Bonehead penalty by Goldson kept the Rams drive alive.

Play-calling was atrocious.

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
The D played very well. Unfortunately the Bonehead penalty by Goldson kept the Rams drive alive.

Play-calling was atrocious.

I swear this guy makes one personal foul penalty a game. Love the player, but he's a moron.
Good defensive effort. Horrible offense.

This. Defense was awesome today. Even Whitner said if they hadn't turned the ball over (COLIN) they would have
won the game.
Our D gives up 5 points in regulation
The O and Kap gave up 8

But its a team loss now I guess?
Originally posted by rk1642:
Our D gives up 5 points in regulation
The O and Kap gave up 8

But its a team loss now I guess?

Yes.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by STNiner:
Why does it seem that our effort is so Lackluster every 3rd game played since the season started? 3 loses 1 tie....

LMFAO I said the same thing to my brother this morning.
Share 49ersWebzone