LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Jenkins is better than Ginn. I don't get why he's not playing. Maybe, he's got sand in his vagina?

I find it absolutely LUDICROUS that we could declared AJ Jenkins a 1st round talent but he has yet to play a single meaningful snap of NFL football. It is unlikely Manningham will be active this week. If that is the case and Jenkins still doesn't see the field I am going to start to question drafting him.

Rashaun Woods II?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Jenkins is better than Ginn. I don't get why he's not playing. Maybe, he's got sand in his vagina?

Harbaugh is already gambling with Kaep, might as well throw Jenkins + James out there, cause we're hurting without Hunter + Williams in scheme variety.

Gotta warm them up before the playoffs.

Might as well throw them in there.

Harbaugh is already gambling with Kaep, might as well throw Jenkins + James out there, cause we're hurting without Hunter + Williams in scheme variety.

i concur.
Mario Manningham ‏@Manningham49ers Shoulder will be fine thanks for asking appreciate it have a good1
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Former Falcons/Vikings DE Ray Edwards worked out for the 49ers yesterday.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Former Falcons/Vikings DE Ray Edwards worked out for the 49ers yesterday.
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN RT @RavensInsider The 49ers tried out Ray Edwards and Alex Hoffman-Ellis. > A 4-3 defensive lineman and a linebacker.
Ray edwards? dude is worthless
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Mario Manningham ‏@Manningham49ers Shoulder will be fine thanks for asking appreciate it have a good1

I'm glad Mario is ok. We just need Jenkins in there, even if he only ran post patterns all day. It would be 1000 times better than anything Ginn can do!

This! Go with the youth movement CK7, James, and Jenkins. The future of the 49ers is NOW!
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

I'm glad Mario is ok. We just need Jenkins in there, even if he only ran post patterns all day. It would be 1000 times better than anything Ginn can do!

great news

crabs, mario, moss and jenkins

gore, LMJ, jacobs, dixon

should be the depth chart going forward

1st round bye critical to playoff sucess

Let's go Niners!
So, will this be a revenge game for Dolphins after losing to the Niners in the SB? Just making fun since every week there seems to be a revenge game.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
So, will this be a revenge game for Dolphins after losing to the Niners in the SB? Just making fun since every week there seems to be a revenge game.

Were any of the current Dolphines players even born when the Niners and Fish played in the Superbowl?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by taney71:
Were any of the current Dolphines players even born when the Niners and Fish played in the Superbowl?

no
We put up a 40 bomb on Miami.
Kaep has 2 TDs Gore has 2.

42-16 SF
Share 49ersWebzone