LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Are we being coached the same, how come our players are blowing assignments and failing at executing
I dont think we would win if we played ourselves
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
Soft coverage?

Not enough pass rush in my opinion
Getting used
Originally posted by taney71:
The offense looks great. I am kidding. Is it me or is the offense regressing a bit in the last two weeks?

Some of us could see it. Last week, i think many were blinded by that 50yd run. They forgot that he threw for no TDs. But he's making things happen with his feet. I mean he aint playing terrible but come one, im like give me a break.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Dude....where is the D?????!??!?!?!
Who's tired of Harbaugh and his 1987 Chicago Bears Offense? Gruden Gruden Gruden
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Defense demoralized after watching Kaep.

You can blame Kaep when he gets a clean pocket and open receivers like Tannehill.
Rogers sucks.
so this is how we will miss the playoffs

rogers cant cover anybody this season
  • Jiks
Why does our crowd not get loud? It's 3rd down. SMFH

Cancel that bad spot.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 9, 2012 at 1:29 PM ]
Defense has had to be on the field so much the last 3 week with all the 3 and outs.
So if the "offense is the same with Alex..." Why bench him? At least the time management mistakes wouldn't happen and we def would have won last week.

Anyway im still Rollin with Kaep but the whole "well who cares about his mistakes because Alex wouldn't be any better" is a b******t excuse. Alex was benched because Kaep is "better" and is supposed to be the "hot hand..." So that's the standard I'm holding him to.
Two things:

Carlos Rogers is stinking it up

And

Why is Aldon in coverage the majority of the time today?
Share 49ersWebzone