LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
Lovin the way LMJ sparked the offense. Gore tore it up too. Overall nice game for the Niners. Still have a pain in my stomach from that Moss drop tho. I lost my mind. Aldon is about to quietly shred Gap tooth's fradulent record.

Perfectly thrown pass. A bit difficult, but should have been corralled in for a TD.

hard to catch it when the db is holding your arm back
Credit where it's due. Miami's defense is pretty good and played a solid game. The offense was Miami's issue as it has been all year. The Dolphins played the Patriots fairly tight recently so this wasn't a push-over type of game. Good victory.
Originally posted by bzborow1:
Credit where it's due. Miami's defense is pretty good and played a solid game. The offense was Miami's issue as it has been all year. The Dolphins played the Patriots fairly tight recently so this wasn't a push-over type of game. Good victory.

Miami's been ballin' the last five games. We put up as much offense (321 net yards) on them as the Pats did last week.
Was I dreaming or did I actually see a screen play called?
Originally posted by richierichard:

Yeah to LMJ. They should do more of that because he has blazing speed. He is a good compliment to Gore. I also like Dixon as our short yardage power back. He plays special teams and is a team guy, unlike Jacobs. There is nothing Jacobs can do that Dixon cannot do better! Dixon is a big, young hungry back, and like LMJ, they have fresh legs. I am tired of hearing Jacobs complain on twitter. He can EAD as far as I'm concerned!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Dixon proved to not be a short yardage back. That's why Jacobs was brought in. Dixon did too much dancing last year in his limited opportunities. Hopefully he leaned his lesson.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Dixon proved to not be a short yardage back. That's why Jacobs was brought in. Dixon did too much dancing last year in his limited opportunities. Hopefully he leaned his lesson.

I think he has gotten much better about not dancing and hitting the hole with authority working with coach Rathman. He has looked good when called upon this year.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by richierichard:

Yeah to LMJ. They should do more of that because he has blazing speed. He is a good compliment to Gore. I also like Dixon as our short yardage power back. He plays special teams and is a team guy, unlike Jacobs. There is nothing Jacobs can do that Dixon cannot do better! Dixon is a big, young hungry back, and like LMJ, they have fresh legs. I am tired of hearing Jacobs complain on twitter. He can EAD as far as I'm concerned!

Well it didn't look like a designed screen but I think James was the "hot route" while Kaep was actually looking for another throw to the left. I wish James had gotten better blocking I think he should've scored on that play.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
nice win but we are an average football team playing average football and that is not good enough as we move forward and play two teams at the top of thier game.
we can not pass protect or our quarterbacks take sacks, not sure which it is but its a problem and has been
we can not convert on third down plays, no matter who the quarterback is, its a problem and has been
we continue to make penalties which keep drives alive for the other team and end our drives. if this continues what do you think the pats and hawks are going to do with us? and do not even start any "refs are against us grassy knoll theories
we changed quarterbacks for a strong arm guy but run the same offense we ran with alex,, why?
vernon davis is a non factor,. why?
we played two bad quarters vs a bottom tier team and two good quarters.. two good quarters will not get it done in the next two games
if we come out with the same "effort and intensity" we have had in the next two games as we did in the last two games we will get whipped and will struggle to be a wild card team.

Now before i get labeled a hater you tell me what i said that was wrong
Share 49ersWebzone