There are 151 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
The referees and their treatment of our team this year sickens me, whether it be the replacement officials from early on or these regular dumbasses.

It all started on the first punt from the Green Bay game....who else remembers when Lee punted it down the field and a NINER got penalized for BLOCK IN THE BACK.

Crazy.

the refs are not the reason why we are struggling to beat below average team, the refs are not the reason why we can not pass protect and the refs are not the reason we are the fourth most penalized team in the nfl, no one has it out for us. we are just not a very good football team here at the end of the year. face it

Gtfoh wit dat $#!t
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by Sourball:
Did Jenkins get into the game?

I think that means no lol
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by Sourball:
Did Jenkins get into the game?

I saw him in the huddle once. Ended up being a run play.

Not sure I saw him run a route. lol
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by baltien:
Purdy hits it spot on in this article:

http://www.mercurynews.com/mark-purdy/ci_22158379/purdy-good-and-bad-from-49ers-27-13

Alex is Captain Checkdown, and often gave up on the deep routes too fast. Kap is exactly the opposite. He stares downfield far too long and never looks for the checkdown, which leads to sacks.

Pretty much what I said on the Zone right after the game. Dude must be seeing what I'm seeing out of Kaep.

Maybe Alex looks faster. There sure was a lot of deep passes today..
Sorry if already posted.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Dec 9, 2012 at 7:42 PM ]
  • dugo
  • Veteran
I just watched the game ..Wow,, honestly the 9ers don't look to good on either side of the ball While I'm happy the 9ers won,here comes the post season and the 9ers look so out of sync??? Penalties are killing the 9ers,,Either they've playing undisciplined football or the refs are calling bad calls,,I think its a little of both. Unbelievable the way our timeouts were used, offensive players not knowing were to line up, not getting the play in or whatever the cause, bad clock management at some point will end up costing the 9ers. Coach needs to fix that .Overall the offense looks to be struggling..no VD, got away from the run game for a bit,Thank God we came back to it, missed assignments, really no rhythm to speak of. This late in the season, to see that is troubling.. The defense..they just didn't look nor play like the number 2 ranked D these past two weeks..I can't really can't put my finger on why the D seems to be folding at crucial times..
Originally posted by TDNiners:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by baltien:
Purdy hits it spot on in this article:

http://www.mercurynews.com/mark-purdy/ci_22158379/purdy-good-and-bad-from-49ers-27-13

Alex is Captain Checkdown, and often gave up on the deep routes too fast. Kap is exactly the opposite. He stares downfield far too long and never looks for the checkdown, which leads to sacks.

Pretty much what I said on the Zone right after the game. Dude must be seeing what I'm seeing out of Kaep.

Maybe Alex looks faster. There sure was a lot of deep passes today..

They both get sacked for different reasons.
Originally posted by dugo:
I just watched the game ..Wow,, honestly the 9ers don't look to good on either side of the ball While I'm happy the 9ers won,here comes the post season and the 9ers look so out of sync??? Penalties are killing the 9ers,,Either they've playing undisciplined football or the refs are calling bad calls,,I think its a little of both. Unbelievable the way our timeouts were used, offensive players not knowing were to line up, not getting the play in or whatever the cause, bad clock management at some point will end up costing the 9ers. Coach needs to fix that .Overall the offense looks to be struggling..no VD, got away from the run game for a bit,Thank God we came back to it, missed assignments, really no rhythm to speak of. This late in the season, to see that is troubling.. The defense..they just didn't look nor play like the number 2 ranked D these past two weeks..I can't really can't put my finger on why the D seems to be folding at crucial times..

its ok.... We got lucky today.. Thats all that matters.

Hey how about all of those Tannehill overthrows...
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TDNiners:

its ok.... We got lucky today.. Thats all that matters.

Hey how about all of those Tannehill overthrows...

yeah I'm really glad we got the win..and for sure I'll take the lucky luck any day...lol Those over throws had perfect timing and really good looking tight spiral on them
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by kray28:
LMJ looked great. Why was he held out for so long? He needed to be out on the field sooner...we need all the playmakers we can get.

The biggest regret is the constipated playcalling though. We could field the Madden team for all intents and purposes, and Roman would lead it to field goals.

Hunter
And his pass protection it would seem.

lol . . . I see that another QB thread went poof
LMJ was a nice surprise, but I didn't see him stay in and pass block at all. I guess the coaches still don't trust him.

Does anyone know how many snaps AJ Jenkins was in on? Not that it really matters. The ball won't get thrown to him until we start designing plays for him or making him the first read.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Sorry if already posted.

who is that?!

Frank
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
LMJ was a nice surprise, but I didn't see him stay in and pass block at all. I guess the coaches still don't trust him.

Does anyone know how many snaps AJ Jenkins was in on? Not that it really matters. The ball won't get thrown to him until we start designing plays for him or making him the first read.

He was in for at least three plays

I agree the d wasn't there this week . But I don't know how anyone can fault them last weekend ? They would have won the game for us if the O wasn't so pathetic ( roman ). The D is still playing at a very high level this year. You realistically can't expect them to get the same amount of turnovers as last year , it was a freak of a year turnover ratio wise and I wouldn't expect or rely upon it to happen again soon.

I'm sorta hoping we go on a run like GB did. Looked so out of sync then got a big win and went on a roll to the Super Bowl.
One thing we need to do is find a way to get Vernon involved. The offense looks so much better when we do( bears game) , he makes the Qb look like a stud and gore plays so much better.

Lets get a win agains the pats this week and roll on to number 6!
Share 49ersWebzone