There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

It's almost like the game doesn't matter to Alex smith lovers as if they want us to loses game within a game ... Just win I don't give a s**t who is qb as long as we win
ALDON!!
The win is what's important, but this kind of performance will get us annihilated against the Patriots and AT Seattle.

Gimmick plays don't work against them. They raped Tebow and the Broncos last year.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Lol, kap had 0 to do with us winning the game today. One meaningless score at the end is nice for his stats, but means nothing else. He has been a huge detriment to this offense the last few weeks.

How are posts like this allowed to continue?
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Kaepernick is playing exactly like Alex now. He hasn't done anything that Alex couldn't do today. In previous weeks, that couldn't be said. He was doing things Alex couldn't and wouldn't even attempt. Now, it seems they're turning him into an Alex Smith clone. What's the point? This safe, no-risk offense is a joke.

This is EXACTLY how I feel. I thought the point of having Kaepernick start was so that they could open up the offense a bit more, take some shots down the field to make the D honest. Now they're not even doing that. Those big plays were supposed to offset Kaep's inexperience.

The coaching staff is retarded. If they're going to keep this up then they might as well put Smith back in. He's better at being Alex Smith than Kaepernick is. At the very least we wouldn't have to listen to the constant crying coming from the Smith bandwagon.

or maybe it was never Alex, just how the plays were called

I'm convinced it was both. Kaepernick has proven he can make throws that scare defenses. No one was afraid of Smith going deep.
Link?

You need a link to believe that? Sure, why not. I'll dig up torrent links for every game he's ever played.

This is what Alex does to the Rams

Can you show me what Kaep does against the Rams?

No, but I can show you what he does against Chicago.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
"He won the game." Isn't that all that matters?

That's what Alex fans always say, right?

Lol, kap had 0 to do with us winning the game today. One meaningless score at the end is nice for his stats, but means nothing else. He has been a huge detriment to this offense the last few weeks.

Teams have game tape on Kaep now......its going to be interesting with the last 3 games of the season. How Kaep performs in NE and the HUGE one in Seattle.
get another!
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
lets go Aldon

Aldon, Justin, Patrick, Dashon on OFFENSE please
LOL! Throwing it away on 4th down? Nice.
Originally posted by TDNiners:
Originally posted by TDNiners:
YES YES YES>>>

Thats it! Lets just make him into a running back!!!!!

Colin Tebow Kaepersmith...

Go 49ers!!!!!!

CTKS for short. ..

we get the ball again!!! woo hoo..

Maybe CTKS can get another one..
Wow hope aldon breaks the record
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
I love all the people micro analyzing Kap's run and trying to find the negativity in it. Pathetic. I for one and jacked up that our QB can score like lightning.
Originally posted by 49ermark:
It's almost like the game doesn't matter to Alex smith lovers as if they want us to loses game within a game ... Just win I don't give a s**t who is qb as long as we win

Kind of the same when Alex Smith was starting.
Happy for Aldon...he's in rare and elite company.
Throwing the ball away on 4th down, always a good idea