LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Alright Roman lets see how many drives you can kill this week

3rd and 3? No problem, triple reverse.

He's using Kaep. Our new weapon at qb. Giving Kaep a chance to impact the game. What's the problem....
  • lazy
  • Veteran
The past two weeks the offense has put up 17 points and 13 points....I predict that this offense will continue to regress.
Dolphins 28
49ers 10
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
WHERE'S THE PANIC BUTTON?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
My 2 cents, not that anyone gives a damn:

1) When Miami has the ball, they play like Green Bay, minus the whole Aaron Rodgers, Jordy Nelson, Greg Jennings part, but similar concepts.

2) Defensively, they have a huge DL: Jared Odrick 6'4 300, Paul Solai 6'4 345, Randy Starks 6'3 300, Cam Wake 6'3 275. The 49ers will struggle to drive them off the ball, limiting the impact of the running game.

3) The Dolphins play extremely hard, I've seen almost all of their games, they just don't have enough playmakers beyond their core guys (Wake, Bush, Tannehill).

4) Tannehill will take some chances, onus is on Fangio not to let him get comfortable.

5) If Roman sticks to the same gameplan of blungeoning opponents with the run (Miami's strength is run defense), it will be a 4th quarter game.

Gut feeling right now:

Miami 17
SF 21
Originally posted by lazy:
The past two weeks the offense has put up 17 points and 13 points....I predict that this offense will continue to regress.
Dolphins 28
49ers 10

Very possible. We are down to Moss, Crabtree, Jenkins, VD, Walker at pass catching. Other than Jenkins, I don't see these guys have the quickness of Williams and Manningham for an added dimension at receiver. And we are struggling to find another Kendall Hunter. Might have to depend on Kaep's running even more.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Aldon Smith will add 3 more sacks to his total.
  • dj43
With now three weeks of game film on Colin Kaepernick, and a very under-rated defense, this is not going to be as easy as some think. Although RGIII and Luck have gotten all the headlines, Ryan Tannehill has been playing at a very high level also. Any other year, Tannehill would be that talk of the league. He is much more settled than anybody thought he would be as a rookie. He won't go down easily.

49ers may be playing to make up for the embarrassment of yesterday but they also better not overlook the Dolphins while thinking about Brady and the Pats.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by socalfan21:
We will win... I know this because of our schedule pattern.

Yeah, W-W-L-W-W-L-W-W-T-W-W-L. This means we will beat Miami and New England, Lose to Seattle, and Beat Arizona.
Originally posted by lazy:
Dolphins 28
49ers 10

The defense is not giving up 28 points. Smh

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by niners94:

he's saying Kaepernick will. 4 Pick 6's.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by niners94:

he's saying Kaepernick will. 4 Pick 6's.

Oh, didn't read that part. Lol. And that's not happening.
I wanna call this as a close one, but after every loss/tie this season we've won (W-W-L pattern), and have won by 30+ points (with Seattle being the only exception). Not to mention we've already outscored 2 AFC East teams thus far by 79-3. -We're also coming home off of our second s**tty back-to-back road trip, and will wanna play strong before the next one.

Now it won't be a shut-out/blow-out, but I see us fixing our mistakes, and Kaep having a better game in his home environment. -The onus will be on Jake Long's absence, every time an offensive line is missing one starter (or more) we've totaled about 4+ sacks, and 7+ pressures (specially on the 'Smith' side).

49ers 31
Dolphins 10
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
We're gonna destroy them. Much like the Bills and Jets.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
We will win... I know this because of our schedule pattern.

Yeah, W-W-L-W-W-L-W-W-T-W-W-L. This means we will beat Miami and New England, Lose to Seattle, and Beat Arizona.

then win wild card round and lose in the divisional round.
Share 49ersWebzone